US Soldier fights to bring family home.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
2 million+ illegals in this country and this service man can't get his wife and kids over for the holidays. Gotta' love it.

He ought to just have her fly into Mexico and then go down and get her. No problem there.

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I don't usually post in threads like this, but this freakin' kills me.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried the link but it comes up blank, can anyone post another or something I can Google please?

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/79857472.html
For pretty much all of 2009 Captain Parham has been fighting the government to bring his wife and twin daughters to the U.S., after the American Consulate in the Philippines questioned the paternity of the children, and denied them passports and visas.
"The Consulate said, 'I'm just not 100 percent convinced you were exclusive at the time of conception.' Now she based that statement off my wife working at a bar in Korea," Parham said.
Parham produced birth certificates, marriage certificates, insurance forms, and even a court ruling saying the kids are his without any luck. When that didn't work he even recently took a DNA test.
"We sampled my wife, one of my daughters, because the other one was sick at the time, and I got sampled as well. The results came in three to four days later after we got it to the lab, and 99.98 percent of American Caucasian males are excluded from being the father," Parham said, "So it's 99.99 percent I'm father."
But Parham says the Department of State is ignoring this latest piece of evidence and now wants him and his family to submit to another DNA test--this one conducted by the American Consulate in Philippines.
"Someone who has already insulted my wife, that has insulted my children by calling them illegitimate children," Parham said.

Latest Discussions