Update on Dojaang changes

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Terry, do you limit students to 1 set of classes or do you allow them to attend as many as they want for their monthly tuition?

And, do you charge a seperate fee for the fight night?

Keep those good ideas coming, I need as many as I can get.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations Terry, I know it was a difficult decision for you and I am glad it is working out. As far as selling out-you are still offering hard-core training to those who are willing to do it and at a time not too much later than when it was earlier offered. (It is not like the hard-core classes are only available at midnight or at 4:30 in the morning).

You might be pleasantly surprised when some of the folks in the earlier (softer) classes "graduate" into the more hard-core classes. In the meantime you are providing them good exposure to the martial arts.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, do you limit students to 1 set of classes or do you allow them to attend as many as they want for their monthly tuition?

And, do you charge a seperate fee for the fight night?

Keep those good ideas coming, I need as many as I can get.

No we allow them to attend as many classes as they wish, there is a charge for the fight team but not for fight night.

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats Sir!
Now you can keep the doors open, so you still CAN teach those sweat and bruises classes. Sounds like a great plan to me!

Latest Discussions