Two fights at McDonalds

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow!!! I hope in both cases these wastes of life are caught and put away for a long time. Saddly though I don't think so. But life will take care of these type of people.
icon8.gif

tenzen

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That had to be the fakest seizure I have ever seen. And clearly the person getting beat has manly properties. Use your own bathroom.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That had to be the fakest seizure I have ever seen. And clearly the person getting beat has manly properties. Use your own bathroom.
Then he gets beat up for being in Men's Room. It really is unsafe to be publicly dressed as a woman in some neighborhoods. That is one of those neighborhoods. :ultracool
Sean

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Then he gets beat up for being in Men's Room. It really is unsafe to be publicly dressed as a woman in some neighborhoods. That is one of those neighborhoods. :ultracool
Sean

I can see this being a problem for the transgendered. And by those, I mean all transgendered. I think a lot of people don't understand the difference between TV and TG. A transvestite is someone who enjoys dressing in the clothes of the opposite sex, but does not necessarily want to become that sex. A Trans-gendered person can be either a person born with a definite sex who wishes to become a member of the other sex, or they can be a person who has been born with sex traits of both genders and has had - or desires to have - sexual reassignment surgery to become completely one of the two genders. These latter are often known as hermaphrodites, and are more common that people suppose.

The laws of various states have allowed people to take on the legal identity of another gender either after or during gender reassignment; either before or after the actual surgery, so to speak.

So a person could be legally permitted to use the bathroom of a given gender while still possessing some of the traits of the other gender. In fact, they'd be prohibited from using the restroom of their previous gender.

And of course, there are people who appear to be one or another and are not. I have certainly met some women who possessed certain man-like characteristics and were neither males nor wished to be one. What rights do they have?

I realize that all niceties to the contrary, there are still some neighborhoods where people dare not be different.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can see this being a problem for the transgendered. And by those, I mean all transgendered. I think a lot of people don't understand the difference between TV and TG. A transvestite is someone who enjoys dressing in the clothes of the opposite sex, but does not necessarily want to become that sex. A Trans-gendered person can be either a person born with a definite sex who wishes to become a member of the other sex, or they can be a person who has been born with sex traits of both genders and has had - or desires to have - sexual reassignment surgery to become completely one of the two genders. These latter are often known as hermaphrodites, and are more common that people suppose.

The laws of various states have allowed people to take on the legal identity of another gender either after or during gender reassignment; either before or after the actual surgery, so to speak.

So a person could be legally permitted to use the bathroom of a given gender while still possessing some of the traits of the other gender. In fact, they'd be prohibited from using the restroom of their previous gender.

And of course, there are people who appear to be one or another and are not. I have certainly met some women who possessed certain man-like characteristics and were neither males nor wished to be one. What rights do they have?

I realize that all niceties to the contrary, there are still some neighborhoods where people dare not be different.
This does beg the question... If you sent your little girl into a public restroom and a man dressed as a woman tried to march right in behind her, how would you feel? LOL
Sean

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This does beg the question... If you sent your little girl into a public restroom and a man dressed as a woman tried to march right in behind her, how would you feel? LOL
Sean

It begs other questions.

Such as how do I know it's a man dressed as a woman? Could it not be a woman who resembles a man in some ways? I don't know about you've but I've seen a few that made me wonder.

How do you know that even if is a 'man' that the person has not had gender reassignment surgery and is now legally classified as a woman?

Frankly, a lot of things have changed with regard to public behavior. I don't have children, but I would not send a little boy into a men's room by himself either. But to answer your question, I'd be very uncomfortable. I'm not sure what I'd *do*. Certainly not put a beat-down on the woman I suspected of actually being a male. Try to get my daughter to turn around and march right back out, perhaps by shouting? I dunno. What would you do?

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's just a bad situation no matter how you look at it. It in no way, shape or form should be an excuse for anyone to get beat down like that. I'm sure that the girls that assualted the transgendered individual will no doubt get off with a slap on the wrist or worst case scenario will have to attend some sort of sensitivity training. I guess there is going to be some sort of rally to protest the assualt. It'll be interesting to see how the corporate offices of McDonalds responds to this.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well this finally made the new here in my area, CA. Seems that one of the girls was only 14 and the other was 19. The 14 year old already got convicted but not word of the sentence. The 19 year old is still awaiting trial.

One MD employee was fired and more investigation is being done to see if there will be more firings.

Also there was no word of transgender or anything. They always referred to the victim as her and only said that the she thinks it was a hate crime. Now if that is a black/white thing or a transgender/gender thing they did not say.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I will wait and see what the investigation finds out as to who and what started it. then decide what I think.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think what annoys me most about videos like this is that whomever is filming could just as easily try to break up the fight.

Latest Discussions