Transporter 2

Movies don't use "real" martial arts ;)

If I wanted to see people really fight I'd watch some MMA or kickboxing, if I'm watching a movie I want flying kung fu masters firing chi balls :D

Movies don't use "real" martial arts ;)

If I wanted to see people really fight I'd watch some MMA or kickboxing, if I'm watching a movie I want flying kung fu masters firing chi balls :D

Andrew I agree completely, I love the old Kung Fu movies when they could fly over city's.
Terry

Hello.
Is it anyone who know wich martial art Jason Statham use
in Transporter 2???

It looks like a combination of disciplines dominated by Hollywood-Star-Cando..I don't care what its called I love both of the Transporter flicks..

I liked the first one, how is the second one? I liked the fight scene in the bus garage. It was actually pretty good.

I thought the second one was extremely bad. Not very much fighting in it at all really. The first one is much better. The fight scene on the bus is on of my favorite too. :)

His new movie though, Crank, looks like it might be pretty decent.

I thought the second one was extremely bad

Yes, the second one was NO WHERE as good as the first was..It had it's moments though..The fight at the begining in the parking garage was my favorite...I liked te bad girl in that one to..Wow

Tarot said:
The fight scene on the bus is on of my favorite too

Yes that was mine too...

Back