Crank 2: High Voltage (Jason Statham)

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw the trailer for Jason Statham's Crank 2: High Voltage last night. It looks pretty bad to me--absolutely cartoonish. He is given an artifical heart (from teh very end of Crank) and to keep it charged he keeps shocking himself. I think I'll wait to see this one on HBO.

More here.

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 139

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That man is sex on legs.... swoon.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of the first Crank so I have no intention of seeing this one...He should stick with the Transporter character..

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first Crank was one of those movies that's fun -- when you're in the right frame of mind. Probably with just a skosh of chemical assistance... But it was pretty cartoonish, too...

David Weatherly

Black Belt
Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of the first Crank so I have no intention of seeing this one...He should stick with the Transporter character..

I love the Transporter movies. Saw the first Crank and I was wondering how they were going to bring him back after that ending. Seeing this trailer, I'm not impressed with the possibilities.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Since he dies in the end of the first movie, by a REALLY high fall from a helicoptor how does giving him a different heart change anything?

They should have stuck with just one of those.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
The opening line of the trailer is about how he didn't die that day.

I understand that part. What I meant was that the whole thing in the first movie is "today is the day I died" and starts with him dying and then ends with him dying. I just think it's a bad plot idea to say he suddenly "didn't die" and somebody just gives him a new heart etc.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
im a big fan of his, but Crank was by far one of the worst movies Ive seen. Trasnporter 1 and 2 and were great and so was this movie of his called Chaos with Wesley Snipes

B

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I understand that part. What I meant was that the whole thing in the first movie is "today is the day I died" and starts with him dying and then ends with him dying. I just think it's a bad plot idea to say he suddenly "didn't die" and somebody just gives him a new heart etc.

yeah, I'm with you...including, it's being overdone (e.g. Babylon A.D.).

David Weatherly

Black Belt
Reaction score
im a big fan of his, but Crank was by far one of the worst movies Ive seen. Trasnporter 1 and 2 and were great and so was this movie of his called Chaos with Wesley Snipes

B

Chaos was a great film. I picked it up on dvd a while back. Did you catch Transporter 3? I enjoyed it more than the second one.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't like #3 as well as #2, but it was still good fun. I hope there's a #4, but that they don' feel the need to dial it up until he's transporting in the Space Shuttle or something.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you lot telling me there's stories and other people in these films lol?

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eh, sometimes it does seem like the same one viewed through a haze, doesn't it? Well, one goes to be entertained, and I've seen some plays performed multiple times too...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I see is Jason.........

Latest Discussions