Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Tim (AKA Timo -Tim-mo) and I found this site via Google. I found about Wing Chun via a flyer and joined a school. Me being me though, dismissed it for other things and for not being offensive enough. Mmm, there is the idiocy that lies within. Now I have realised that Wing Chun is my balance. As such I hope that I will be able to touch upon those Wing Chun practitioners with questions. I like to jabber and I think this is the place :)

Welcome aboard! Wing Chun and jabber are definitely welcome here :)

Welcome Timo.. you will find plenty of jabbering here and a wealth of no nonsense knowledge.

Welcome Tim, Jump right in. The water can get deep and turbid at times, but there myriad topics and the general group seems to be of somewhat sound mind if not occasionally derailed by deeply held passions. All in all a group of people to be respected and embraced.

Last edited:
Greetings and welcome to MT, Timo! Although, I'm not a wing chun stylist, I can certainly jabber with the best of them ;)

Howdy!

For what its worth, you dont need to learn how to be offensive. You just need to break as many rules as possible, as quickly as possible.
Id suggest starting by spamming all of our inboxes with ads.

I know, that was terrible.
Have a free drink! Maybe youll actually get yours.

Cheers peeps :) Just for the record, I am not a spammer lol. Chosen my school and first lesson on Thursday. Hopefully my right knee will still be intact! Looking forward to it though.

Back