Top ten things you'll never hear a woman say

How about...

Forget jewelry for Christmas, just get me something practical.
Damn, forgot our anniversary again!
Don't rent another romance, get something where lots of things blow up.

bignick said:
how about this one?

"......................................................................"

silence is golden
out of all of'em.....that one'll never happen.

yeah....

but sometimes it's hard to give on your hopes and dreams...

:burp:

shesulsa said:
MMM Bald is soo sexy.
Actually, sometimes bald is kinda sexy, IMHO.

But to add to the list --

Go ahead, spend $40,000 on the S series Lexus 7000 (or whatever, I don't know cars). I'd rather have that than a new kitchen/bedroom suite any day.

Are you kidding? I never fake it! - Besides it's all about your pleasure
I don't feel like shopping
I don't really like chocolate

bignick said:
how about this one?

"......................................................................"

silence is golden

Apparently, I didn't go back far enough. You know what's going happen now... I will NEVER shut up and I'm not far.... TW

You don't need to pull over and get directions, whenever we arrive will be fine.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

she-sulsa - those are great.

How about: even though you oogle at women half my age, I still won't go out and try to buy things to make myself pretty so you'll notice me again?

I would agree with that, bald is s##y...now to get my husband to agree... TW

Actually, I have said before that i think bald is sexy - but it takes the kind of women on this board (the kind that have huevos) to say it out loud.

Kinda like heavier chicks are to guys - you all know they're a great ride, but you'd never say it out loud.

To quote the classic rock group Queen, "Fat-bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round!"

something you'll never hear a woman say..

"the little things don't bother me at all"

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

TigerWoman said:
Apparently, I didn't go back far enough. You know what's going happen now... I will NEVER shut up and I'm not far.... TW
oops...forgot that TW lives in minnesota...

She-sulsa, I *heart* you, and you too, TigerWoman!

One example: Patrick Stewart. Hot.

Patrick Stewart, Michael Jordan, Shaquille O'Neal, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Kojak.... Just need to get hubby to buzz it!

shesulsa said:
Actually, I have said before that i think bald is sexy - but it takes the kind of women on this board (the kind that have huevos) to say it out loud.

Kinda like heavier chicks are to guys - you all know they're a great ride, but you'd never say it out loud.

To quote the classic rock group Queen, "Fat-bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round!"

I don't know if I'd trust Freddie Mercury with such an assessment, but I'm going to say it...when Delta Burke gained all that weight...I liked it. I really thought she was every bit as cute.

Regards,

Steve

it's not about weight...it's about proportion...

p.s....this was post 300 for me...averaging about 9 posts per day

Delta Burke is beautiful. Wasn't she a beauty queen once? Miss Alabama or something? Most women don't handle fat that well.... TW

Sure, I would love to weigh 300 pounds.... not

Latest Discussions

Back