Top Secret Training

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Let me get on my rubber boots. But I still reserve the right to put on hip or chest waders if it gets much deeper.

J

jonniboy

haha! i think i might just waste the money and get his thing! heck... it would be kinda funny!! and you never know! maybe he did discover the worlds most secret fighting techniques!!! OMIGOSH!!! aren't we all excited boys and girls??? lol!

:mp5:Humble Student :jedi1: NOT!!!:flame:

p.s. it says i am a white belt but i am actually a yellow! ignore it!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
jonniboy said:
haha! i think i might just waste the money and get his thing! heck... it would be kinda funny!!

Yes, and many people get rich because other people are willing to pay the money for the sake of the joke...

J

jonniboy

Will do! it really is scary though how many of these things are out there on the internet! not even just about martial arts! there has gotta be thousands of them!!!

White Belt
Reaction score
I wonder if he is using roman numerals in his title? He might be some sort of 10th degree Lieutentant. I've never heard of such a thing...but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

J

jonniboy

LTMTEIIA (laughing too much to express in internet acronyms)
i think he just doesn't want angry people who he scammed figuring out who he is an hunting him down! so he just says ( tries to sound cool):rolleyes: Hello MY name is lieutenant X and i have this scam.. i mean really great deal!! give me your money and i send you a video! you watch the video and find out it is actually only a barney tape then i laugh at you and you don't know my name! SUCKERS!!!!
LTMTEIIA (laughing too much to express in internet acronyms)

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
I had some secret training once. I'd share it, but then I'd have to kill you.

:)

Ignignokt

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that if someone was just handing out top secret government information, they would probably be taken out before they were even finished putting up the page.

pstarr

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The worst part of all of this is that there are people out there who'll shuck out the money for this stuff.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Geez, the hand to hand taught while I was in the Marine Corps made me appreciate hapkido, judo and wrestling that much more. I mean it was cool for untrained village idiots. That is about it though. Now the Marine Corps has a tan belt in martial arts they implemented right after I got out. A friend of mine that is a 3rd dan tkd, told me the fighting cirriculum had not improved that much.