Top Secret Training

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
my guess would be scam ...any thing that promises "instantly awesome hand-to-hand combat machine" or "master any fighting style or martial art in only 3 weeks" cant be all its cracked up to be. But i dont know i dident read it all i just skimmed it

V

Venomstrike

What a scam. They mention "absorbing" any martial art in just a few hours. If the government wanted it to be kept a secret, there is no way that website would still be up.

V

Vadim

Seems kind of shady to me. I'm especially put off where they write in the website "Incredible “military tricks” that will take you from absolute rookie to a master of hand-to-hand combat in just a few short hours!". I dont think so. But of course this is just my opinion.

-Vadim

O

Oak Bo

Oh my :rofl:
You know you're dealing with a Huckster when the letter starts off by saying "Dear Frined" and then signed by Lt.X
:bs:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW!!!! FORTY something years down the drain all for nothing I could have learned everything in three weeks plus be a bad ***. How stupid have I been all these years. LT. X is my new hero in life because with his system I can live for ever, I'm invincable just lke the movies WOW!!! All ***** aside this guy is a joke and a dumb *** LT.X WOW my new code name is General Z makes me better!!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA

M

markulous

Lt. X's system works! Practice is for losers! All you need is this top secret dvd and the bullys and "gangstas" will run for their lives! Overweight? Never threw a punch in your life? No problem. Lt. X's dvd is here! A 95% chance all your problems are gone the first time you watch it!
:bs:
I agree with everyone elses respones here.

T

TonyM.

Those people are lying stinking dirtbags. They don't even have the decency to have an email adress so I can tell them so.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Little things in there, like you can be lightning fast but not have to train for that...you just "are". Really amusing. He thinks if he writes enough words that will impress. TW

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
WOW I love the B.S. flag!!! LOL Thanks for the input. I guess I will just stick with my To-Shin Do then.

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
rofl what a jackass. I sometimes signed things on this board a just X because my name is Xequat and I'm being lazy, but no more...I don't want to be associated with this conman. What does he mean "hard-wired?" Do they hypnotize you? Maybe they hook up a wire to the back of your head like in "The Matrix" and then you suddenly know kung fu. And I thought ppko's crapmando style was bad.

phlaw

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I love the Internet. Anyone wanna call him...

TOPSECRETTRAINING.COM
480 Quince Court
Mahwah, NJ 07430 US
Domain name: TOPSECRETTRAINING.COM
Administrative Contact: Pizzo, Christopher [email protected]
480 Quince Court Mahwah, NJ 07430 US

Technical Contact: Admin, Powweb [email protected]
2168 S. Atlantic Blvd. #232 Monterey Park, CA 91754 US
+1.3102788926 Fax: +1.3102785401

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh my God, absolutely. Let's get a bunch of stuff together to ask him and I'll call him in a few days and post what he says, if you want. Or I could just call him and tell him what a joke I think he is and try to force him to tell me some of his "secrets." Whaddya think?

Latest Discussions