Top Secret Training

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please remember our rules and guidelines on Fraud Busting and our motto about "Friendly Discussion of Martial Arts"

This is not an endorsement of the site, nor am I talking to anyone in particular. Just posting this as a member and a friendly reminder to other members.

Peace
:asian:

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Please remember our rules and guidelines on Fraud Busting and our motto about "Friendly Discussion of Martial Arts"

This is not an endorsement of the site, nor am I talking to anyone in particular. Just posting this as a member and a friendly reminder to other members.

Peace
Duly noted. However, as I understand them, those rules only apply to these boards and other members. There is nothing in the rules to prevent us taking the mickey out of some internet snake-oil salesmen.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Adept said:
Duly noted. However, as I understand them, those rules only apply to these boards and other members. There is nothing in the rules to prevent us taking the mickey out of some internet snake-oil salesmen.

Nor do the rules stop you from asking them questions, and posting them here in a polite manner. I only referenced them, to avoid any mob mentality or shark feeding frenzy activities that have happened before. It was not a warning, just a post to a link about the rules, and some friendly comments.

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Oh my. This is going to be funny! The joke of an offer from this guy is already, but the ensuing response may just turn out funnier!

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh yeah, go for it man!!! I look forward to the ROFL!!!

C

clapping_tiger

All that deadly knowledge passed on to you through a series of DVD's plus bonuses all for $87.00!!!

If I wanted to take a chance on wasting my $94.00 I would order them to see his deadly secrets, we could all stand to be a little more deadly :rolleyes: , but I can guarantee you this line more than likely would not be honored.
If you send the DVDs back for a refund...that means you've just seen the most dangerous, secret fighting learning system ever created...For Free!

Is someone really calling or emailing to talk to this guy? I am interested in reading what happened. It should be enlightening to all of us to see how wrong we all have been all these years. :xtrmshock

O

OC Kid

Id tell ya but then Id have to kill ya :>) Have you gone to Bullshido . com they got all sorts of yahoos proporting to have all sorts of secret training/techniques ect.. ome of them just plain funny

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OC Kid said:
Id tell ya but then Id have to kill ya :>) Have you gone to Bullshido . com they got all sorts of yahoos proporting to have all sorts of secret training/techniques ect.. ome of them just plain funny

Sadly enough there are a few yahoos here on MT that are just as bad. :erg:

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its totally bogus...but entertaining.

Hello, my name is Lt. X. In what seems like a lifetime ago, I was the military intelligence officer for an elite Special Forces unit within the U.S. Army. Our job was to “hardwire” spec-op soldiers with vital combat mission skills, training, and information.

Sounds like the next plot line for "Team America."

Regards,

Steve

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I actually know a full bird ARMY Col. that is still active in Special Ops......he is pretty hardcore, he even has a combat diving badge, not very common in the army.
Anyway, he knows nothing about this BS this guy is putting out on his website.

Forget about it......let's move on.

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
I actually know a full bird ARMY Col. that is still active in Special Ops......he is pretty hardcore, he even has a combat diving badge, not very common in the army.
Anyway, he knows nothing about this BS this guy is putting out on his website.

Forget about it......let's move on.
Thanks for the info man. Actually, I am not curious anymore. I just like watching everyone's reaction to it now.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Satt said:
Thanks for the info man. Actually, I am not curious anymore. I just like watching everyone's reaction to it now.

I see. So now we know in the future not to respond to any of your posts with any amount of seriousness.

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
Satt said:
Has anyone seen this website and can tell me what it's all about?

www.TopSecretTraining.com

I can't tell if it is just some scam or possibly good. Any inside info would be nice.
"I've got this really awesome thing, but I can't tell you anything about it or show it to you."

"What is it, where did it come from, who is involved in the training?"

"I can't tell you, just have to take my word for it....until you pay me...."

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

In a past thread I contacted a local DA type and he basically said if they can't advertise openly, then it is something to be leary of contacting or giving your information/money to in any case.

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
I see. So now we know in the future not to respond to any of your posts with any amount of seriousness.
Actually, at first I was seriously curious, but after watching all the funny comments pile up it just became entertaining.

V

VarunPratap

if that guy used his real name and put up some real reasons to get that stuff, then it would be $$ for him..
I just say bad marketing + bad Sales letter...

Varun Pratap

R

rattlerbrat

I know this may sound cruel, but anyone who orders this without the intent of doing an investigative report DESERVES to have their money taken. This is a ploy solely targeted towards the LAZY. Why train in a publicly accredited dojo with a well-known reputation (if the MA gods are smiling on you!) for years, when you can slap down some money and learn all the SOOPERSEKRITSKILZ!!!!!1111 from some IDIOT and magically become a better fighter than I am?

For that kind of money, a person can afford about 1-3 months of training at am actual school!

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
Good rule of thumb never trust any Lieutenant until you've actually seen him operate. Rule of thumb #2 never trust any 2nd Lieutenant unless they are prior service.

SSG A

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ABN said:
Good rule of thumb never trust any Lieutenant until you've actually seen him operate. Rule of thumb #2 never trust any 2nd Lieutenant unless they are prior service.

SSG A

party43.gif

Latest Discussions