Tonight's the night

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tonight I return to TKD classes since I hurted my foot on early octuber if I recall, I'm going start easy and trying to not push myself, if I ever get pain I will stop and think about it and realize what's wrong. So no jumping, no runing, no spining for the moment, only light contact with the pads and easy moves.

Please wich me luck and say a pray for me to start again and the important thing to train with comfort to take my rithm againg in a few weeks.

Manny

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Good luck to you Manny. I'm in the same boat. I've got about 4 weeks left before I go back fulltime myself although I'm going to be changing styles. Let us know how it works out for you.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck - here's to a quick and painless recovery!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Take it nice and slow, until the foot is completely ready. Let us know how it went.

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just the fact that you are getting back in there is GREAT!!
Take it slow and good luck!

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well... I made it!!! Samboknim recieved me with a nice touch. A week ago I had a nice chat with samboknim in my office, I told him I need a dobok, an extra large one cause my century's gi is complety worn from battles of the past, last night samboknim gave me a new MOTO EX dobok whoa!!! what a nice dobok!! it's made of a fabric that's amazing!!! I wore it last night, however I'm gona see a taylor cause the dobok is zize 7 and it's good for my waist size but the sleves and pants cufs need a trim cause this dobok is for people standing 2.10 meters and I'm 1.85 meters (6' tall).

To make this reply short we did some joging in the matt with ease for my foot, and stretching and finaly crunches.

My right foot sole felt a little disconforting, it seems the sole is stiff and need to loose a bit but I would rather prefer do this easily and clam.

Today cause the lactic acid you bet I'am in pain but well thats normal, tomorrow I will need a wheel chair to go dojan jejeje but I will be there to burn all the lactic acid.

Tomorrow will go to the taylor and yes the dobok was not cheap, it costs me around U$D150.00 but it's imported from Corea and need it badly cause the doboks here in my country don't fit me, yes I'm fat but I will change that jejejejeje.

Manny

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sounds like you are on your way. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress :)

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Remember to ice your foot down after practice. Then put it in warm water for a few minutes. Good luck in your continued recovery.

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
What's fot to ice the foot afther the class and then sumerge it in warm watter? just curius.

Thanx.
Manny

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best of luck Manny..I feel your pain..I have not been able to train for 3 months since I jacked up my knee...Let us know how it goes...

Latest Discussions