To Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Weiser

LOL I just replied a small post on this thread and someone gave me negative Rep Points LOL LOL !!! I love you too dude whomever you are!

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
eyebeams said:
People keep saying this without actually quoting text that would indicate what they found aggressive or condescending. Do my multiple menytions that Chapel's stuff might work count as a nasty, nasty thing to say?

Actually, this discussion is about academic standards vis a vis a person and institution that freely chose to apply them.

If Doc's degree is unaccredited, he doesn't say so.

This really has to do with the regulations of accredited colleges and universities, not martial arts teaching methods.
1) It is not what you say, but how you say it. If you wish to discuss this point further my contact info is in my profile... find it and use it.

2)Accademic standards of a Martial institution. Who would accedit it?? that is the point. How would the acceditation process work. "Is the material presented effective?" "Do the student learn the material and can perform to an acceptable level?" "Can those with certain degrees teach the material at an effective level?" My analogy to governmental regulation was merely pointing out how it would be impossible for MSU to be accedited, even by academic acceditation groups.

3) see above

4) I was refering to his degree as Ph.D within the context of MSU not any other Ph.D, sorry for being unclear.

Mr. Billings did have a point... the original question has been asked and aswered... I don't see much of a purpose for this thread. If Mr. Chape'l does not wish to discuss it further then nothing can further can be gained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions