TKD vs Kenpo School

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

I happen to like armadillos and I happen to know for a fact that they are damned fast when they want to be. You got a problem with armadillos?

Well, since you like them, no, I don't have a problem any more!:eek:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They dig holes + cattle step in holes = Dead COW.
Same hole, same varmit, different animal. Anyone riding a horse, more than you think here in Texas, horse steps in hole, breaks leg (might be able to patch this up, maybe not), and whoever was riding the horse ends up on the ground with possibly severe injuries, up to and including death. Hmm... no wonder ranchers take every chance to shoot armadillos. Not sporting, but safer.

Ok, so I am full of trivia, or something!!!! Besides, a life time or so ago, I came from a ranching family and my current teacher, Tommy Burks now owns a horse ranch. I am certain he has expended some rounds on varmits. They are a tough little critter, can be aggressive, well protected, but not real bright.

Geez, I must be bored here at work if I posted this - Sorry Guys!

-Michael

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Klondike93

We don't need the PETA files jumping up on us for poking fun at them :rolleyes:

:asian:
People Eating Tasty Animals:rofl:
Originall posted by Michael Billings
They dig holes + cattle step in holes = Dead COW.
Same hole, same varmit, different animal. Anyone riding a horse, more than you think here in Texas, horse steps in hole, breaks leg (might be able to patch this up, maybe not), and whoever was riding the horse ends up on the ground with possibly severe injuries, up to and including death. Hmm... no wonder ranchers take every chance to shoot armadillos. Not sporting, but safer.

Ok, so I am full of trivia, or something!!!! Besides, a life time or so ago, I came from a ranching family and my current teacher, Tommy Burks now owns a horse ranch. I am certain he has expended some rounds on varmits. They are a tough little critter, can be aggressive, well protected, but not real bright.

Geez, I must be bored here at work if I posted this - Sorry Guys!

-Michael
Sounds like ground hogs around here. Cute but dangerous.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by RCastillo

Originally posted by Kirk

K ... given who you are, and who you know .. I had to ask.
[/QUOTE

It's aimed at "Tracy" people, of course!:soapbox:

We would never aim anything at Tracy people, they would never be able to figure which variation of which technique to use to stop it. Just kidding Richardo!!!

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Rob_Broad

We would never aim anything at Tracy people, they would never be able to figure which variation of which technique to use to stop it. Just kidding Richardo!!!

Wait, I can't find anything on my Technique Charts for a comeback to that comments, crud! :uhoh:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Good answer, we'll have to create a technique called Shutting the Yap A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H Defense Against a Big Mouth

OP
R

RCastillo

Good answer, we'll have to create a technique called Shutting the Yap A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H Defense Against a Big Mouth

No, don't do that, cause then Dennis will say, "That's not how I was showed to do that!"

Then, things will really get rockin over here, a full blown controversy! All the the other guys from Kenponet, and the moderators will get in on it!:rofl:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by RCastillo

No, don't do that, cause then Dennis will say, "That's not how I was showed to do that!"

Then, things will really get rockin over here, a full blown controversy! All the the other guys from Kenponet, and the moderators will get in on it!:rofl:

It is a good thing I am not Gou Ronin or I would already be stirring things up like that.

OP
R

RCastillo

It is a good thing I am not Gou Ronin or I would already be stirring things up like that.

Oh, I forgot, the Golden One is In Vegas losing his shirt at the crap tables!:eek:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Then this would be a great weekend for the moderators to adjust the rank system here in Martialtalk, that way GD could come back and have no idea what has happened.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Just hope he doesn't use your school as a "stake"

Boy, your mind is clicking today. I better start checking my finances. I had no idea I was supporting the IKKO!:eek:

Latest Discussions