Tiger Balms

T

tunetigress

I was wondering if any Kenpo people out there were planning on attending the Tiger Balms in Vancouver this year? There will be a bunch of us from House of Kenpo in Comox (which is on Vancouver Island) coming over to compete and have fun again this year. We would love to make some new Kenpo friends. _(_)_ Tune

OP
G

GouRonin

God I love that stuff.

When I was last out in Vancouver last September they had a buttload of Aikido out there.

I was in west and north van and there was nothing in that area for martial arts. Lotta shopping though. Also I played Capilano golf course although I saw no martial arts on the course.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by GouRonin

God I love that stuff.

When I was last out in Vancouver last September they had a buttload of Aikido out there.

I was in west and north van and there was nothing in that area for martial arts. Lotta shopping though. Also I played Capilano golf course although I saw no martial arts on the course.

Gou you just missed the martial arts on the Golf course. People were working on their Zen like calmness while trying to sink that #%$!!$ little in that even #%$!!$ tinier hole.

OP
R

Rainman

Where and when is the tournement in Vancouver?

Judo_Kid

Orange Belt
Reaction score
There are over 400 words of Tiger Balm.

one of them

1.A Tiger balm Lotion
2.Tiger balm Heals to get your Headache out.

The word of TigerBalm are medicines.
But i never seen the TigerBalm In Vancouver. or in Television.

:EG:

OP
T

tunetigress

Judo_kid, the Tiger Balm International Martial Arts Tournament is an open, mixed competition held evey year in Vancouver, BC, Canada in mid-March. It is called the 'Tiger Balm", due to the fact that the Tournament is sponsored by the manufacturer of the Tiger Balm ointment. Competitors at the tournament are even given free packages of the stuff upon registration, which is kewl, as it is an excellent (and natually based!) product useful for all kinds of M A induced injuries! :asian:

Judo_Kid

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Uhuh.. Kempo_Dude you copied my Sign Smile.
Ok i thought it was idfferent meaning of Tiger Balm. Sorry

:EG:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just show up next year at the tournament....... hee hee and buy sorm of that Tiger Balm to put on your sore bruised muscles later.....:rofl:

:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Judo_Kid and Kenpo_Dude are the same individual. If not, they are using the same computer. In any event, due to their actions they have been banned from this forum.

Bob Hubbard
MartialTalk Administrator

Latest Discussions