This has got to be a joke

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
paihequan said:
Welcome back Robert,

You make some very good points worthy of consideration.

Ron,
After all you have done to attack and slander Robert, why are you pretending that nothing has ever happened instead of apologizing for your past behavior?

Perhaps you are hoping that Robert will remember and react as he should, but no one else will remember and think that the nasty e-mails, lies and such that you engaged in the past never happened. Few people probably remember that you avoided a law suit against you only by the kindness of Pat McCarthy taking mercy on you after you begged him to not take you to court for a crime for which you were guilty. Perhaps you should act as if you were really appreciative of that mercy and take responsibility for your past actions instead of baiting Robert into something by glossing over your past trangressions against him.

You should have stayed away from this thread. If you had to respond to Robert, you should have at least acknowledge all that went on before instead of trying to present yourself as if there was no hard feelings between you. It is deceptive and designed to cause trouble. Stay away from Robert if you really want peace and are not willing to change your ways.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Mr. Roley,

Thanks for the support but I see Ron for what he is.
Not much need to bring up his past scandals...........I mean after all there isn't enough space on this thread!:)

Ron,

Don't think for a minute that I will ever let my guard down when I se you around.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Robert et al.
Believe it or not, Bob and I share a lot of your concerns about the frauds, etc... He and I have had many discussions about them and the one thing I keep getting reminded of is this, MT is a business. Unfortunately, sometimes, we have to endure people we do not like because without their support, this place would cease to exist. I am not denying you your right to be passionate about the martial arts, many of us are. I am asking you to be more professional than some have been in the past about discoursing your displeasure. There have always been and always will be frauds. They can and will be exposed for what they are, but this is not Salem and we cannot burn them at the stake for suspicion.
Respectfully,
Mike Seigel

OP
P

paihequan

Don,

No alterior motive. I just happen to agree with much of that which Robert has written.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
paihequan said:
Don,

No alterior motive. I just happen to agree with much of that which Robert has written.

That's kind of like Osama Bin Ladden agreeing with Donald Rumsfeld!:ultracool

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
paihequan said:
As stated, no alterior motives.
Ron,

I used to believe you everytime you said you had changed your ways and were trying to "move on".......after about the 4th or 5th time I stopped believing you.
I think it is safe to say that most people that have followed your antics from board to board over the last 2 years will have a hard time believing you.
You became like the Boy Who Cried Wolf too many times.
I told you on another board what you needed to do to make me think you had changed your ways.........your 10 years are not up yet.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To both parties involved:

The horse is dead. Please stop beating it.

Cthulhu

Latest Discussions