Thinking outside the box

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yari

NOPE....

I glad that your cat is better. What about you, you OK after the scare?

/Yari

Yep. All parties involved are well and accounted for. The critter is doing just fine and has his paw in my fishtank at the moment. He's lucky the shark isn't dumb enough to get caught, because I don't think the cat would know what to do with it if he got it.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Man, you better invest in a life insurance policy and get a few more than 9 lives for the little critter .......... he's playing with danger!!!!!!!!! shark geezzzzzzzzzzz no fear that darn cat!!

:rofl:

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well, the shark is only three inches long, so I doubt it would do a whole lot of damage to the kitty. Its too big to be eaten, but small enough to be played with, I guess. My cat, however, is obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. He got his face stuck in a water glass not too long ago, and when he was little managed to fall in the toilet and close the lid. He is a cat of very little brain and very much energy, which is an amusing, albeit troublesome, combination.

Kitty and company are still doing fine. His fur is starting to grow back from where he had his little IV. He still looks confused every time he's grooming and gets to that spot. He stops and looks at me like he's saying "I know this ain't right...I's supposed to have fur here!"

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Man, you better invest in a life insurance policy and get a few more than 9 lives for the little critter .......... he's playing with danger!!!!!!!!! shark geezzzzzzzzzzz no fear that darn cat!!

:rofl:

I just wondered....

If you take out life insurance for a cat do you have to pay the premium nine times?

Les

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'd say that there are 5 sides to a triangle. |> You have the side that faces 9 o'clock, the side that faces 1:30, the side that faces 4:30... these are the 3 from the 2 dimensional aspect. (Height and width) if you also look at the 3rd Dimension (depth) you have the front and back.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

the three sides....... inside (3) and outside (3).... Topside (1).... bottom side (1)....

:asian:

Uh, sir. That would be 10 if you count inside and outside.

3 outside "sides"
1 outside "top"
1 outside "bottom"
3 inside "sides"
1 inside "top"
1 inside "bottom"
= 10.
:asian:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Doug,
I could be wrong, I usually am; but I think a major point was just made here. You may have seen my quip about three person views, I know Mr C picked up on it, as he brought my attention to it before. There is no 100% correct answer to that question, as everyone that looks at it will see it from their own perspective. With each individual havng his own perspective, the answer will change. So it also is with Kenpo.

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turner

I'd say that there are 5 sides to a triangle. |> You have the side that faces 9 o'clock, the side that faces 1:30, the side that faces 4:30... these are the 3 from the 2 dimensional aspect. (Height and width) if you also look at the 3rd Dimension (depth) you have the front and back.

Uh, sir. That would be 10 if you count inside and outside.

None of these answers are how Mr Parker explained how many sides triangles had to me :confused:

Les

Latest Discussions