The UN Human Rights Council and China...

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My opinion here, is that the UN has become a joke, and that the HRC has essentially become a laughingstock in its current form.

Now, that being said, do you think they'll do anything about the People's Republic of China, especially in light of this rather crushing event?

http://www.infowars.com/man-crushed-by-road-flattening-truck-on-orders-of-chinese-officials/

The story, which was censored in China’s state controlled media, has caused outrage amongst users of Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, given it’s horrifying similarity to what happened to student protesters who were crushed to death by tanks during the Tiananmen Square protests in 1989.

The victim, He Zhi Hua, refused to accept a paltry payment from the government which has forcefully evicted Changsha Village locals in order to re-appropriate their land for commercial use.

When Hua began a protest by lying down on the spot through which construction vehicles had to pass, the local Vice Mayor ordered workers for the state-owned company to murder Hua by driving over his body with a huge road-flattening truck.​

Maybe start by removing them from the HRC?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My opinion here, is that the UN has become a joke, and that the HRC has essentially become a laughingstock in its current form.

Now, that being said, do you think they'll do anything about the People's Republic of China, especially in light of this rather crushing event?

http://www.infowars.com/man-crushed-by-road-flattening-truck-on-orders-of-chinese-officials/

[/LEFT]
Maybe start by removing them from the HRC?

The photos are horrific, but I do not have any way of knowing if they bear any relationship to the story. I can find nothing to confirm any of this.

Latest Discussions