The Quote Book

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

OP
theletch1

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"When things go bad don't go with them." seen on a billboard in Princeton WVa

"If God is your co-pilot you need to switch seats." seen on a church billboard in Pembroke Va

A

andurilking2

"a perfect kick is never seen before it lands, nor afterwards"
-Zach Tate, the great martial artist. :btg:

M

Ma_Kuiwu

All of the Great Learning, Docterine of the Mean, the Analects of Confucius, and the Book of Mencius.

The Ru School, its not just for fortune cookies.

grimfang

Green Belt
Reaction score
"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss

"You will see something new. Two things. And I call them, Thing One and Thing Two." — Dr. Seuss; The Cat in the Hat

"You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in." —Dr.Seuss

I am Sam
I am Sam
Sam I am
That Sam-I-am!
That Sam-I-am!
I do not like
that Sam-I-am!
- Green Eggs and Ham
Dr. Suess

E

Eggman

99 percent of all failures come from people who are in thehabit of making excuses!!!! George Washington Carver

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work."

Thomas Edison

"The world is moving so fast these days that the person who says it can't be done is usually interrupted by another person doing it."

Harry Emerson Fosdick (circa 1900)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I always like

One becomes humble when he comes to the realization that what he knows is very little. - Ed Parker

P

Patty

We are all human, imperfect and flawed. Don't expect perfection from yourself or others or you will be disappointed. Instead, look for good and you will find it.

Life is a roller coaster. You can't have ups without having downs.:angel:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not sure who to attribute this to, but I liked it:

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."

R

RCastillo

"If what you did today, is no better than what you did yesterday, then you have done nothing!"

Author, unknown

A

andurilking2

We are all human, imperfect and flawed. Don't expect perfection from yourself or others or you will be disappointed. Instead, look for good and you will find it.
i find if you dont strive for perfection than you tend to improve very slowly

A

andurilking2

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."
i find this ironic since all these people died at different ages not having enough time can refer to something that would take more than one day so if thomas jefferson lived to 33 and you die at 18 did you really have as much time as him?

A

andurilking2

by bdparsons
Opportunity is missed by most people because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work."

Thomas Edison

"The world is moving so fast these days that the person who says it can't be done is usually interrupted by another person doing it."

Harry Emerson Fosdick (circa 1900)
i like those :) alot.

G

Galvatron

"There is an ancient Vulcan proverb...'only Nixon could go to China' " - Spock, Star Trek VI

:)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"I'll miss you my love, but it's about time that this world goes up in flames." -Apoptygma Berzerk

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Instead of saying a kick to the groin try.......................................

A bylateral testicular compression! (previouse instructors)

I would rather be an a##hole than the whole a##. (unknown)

Latest Discussions