The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
True story: I spent $9,565.00 on my last used Glide..I traded it in 5 years later and they gave me $9,500.00 for it and I wasn't buying a new bike...See what you'll get on a trade in for your beloved Beemers or Japper...
I'll give ya that, but it's all because of the name, not the quality.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I ain't saying that to Arnisador's face! He's got live steel and he outranks me many times over! He's one hell of a good instructor though.
I'd love to get down there some time and train with him!

That jokes been going around because of the landfill near there which someone had the bright idea of putting up-wind of the city.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speak for yourself..I have owned 5 Harleys and NEVER had a lick of problem and I put a lot of miles on them..
Don't get me wrong Drac. Their quality has greatly improved since those awful days where they were owned by the bowling ball company. They are good bikes now. I just don't think they are a good value.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong Drac. Their quality has greatly improved since those awful days where they were owned by the bowling ball company. They are good bikes now. I just don't think they are a good value.

Oh yes the dark ages of Harley when they were owned by AMF ( insert shudder)..I forgot what the ratio was I think it was one out of 5 was a piece of garbage.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning SL and Drac how you doing bud, is work going great and don't mind Jeff he is a bit cranky about what bikes are the best for him.
Terry

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Later All..Just informed that were are doing a truancy sweep in cooperation with CPD and BOE...If we catch them outta school we get their info and arrange for a transport BACK to school and their parents will be cited..

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm planning on buying a new knife before I go on my little business trip (something I started doing before real world deployments while in the army), just need to decide what I want.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Later All..Just informed that were are doing a truancy sweep in cooperation with CPD and BOE...If we catch them outta school we get their info and arrange for a transport BACK to school and their parents will be cited..
THat sounds tedious.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jeff he is a bit cranky about what bikes are the best for him.
Terry

I've been pitting up with negativity about Harleys half of my adult life..I normally have a bunch of cute sayings that use on people who say unkind things about HD..But as Jeff is a Dark Lord I keep silent...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Have fun Drac
Terry

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A completely restored Indian is worth more than any other bike, just my personal but humble opinion and by the way only my opinion counts.
Terry

I agreed with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.