The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
In an odd mood, finally posting on here again, and each post seems to be more blunt and curt than the last, dealing with less and less of the bs people post. Good thing I'm steering clear of the study.

It's best to take the cesspool in small doses, in my opinion.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In theory, it keeps the crap from flowing to other parts of the site by concentrating it there--concentrated evil, like in "Time Bandits".

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Theres a site called JudoInfo that used to have animated Judo throws that were really need to look at.

It seems to no longer function.
This is saddening.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel the need for a vacation, but we don't leave for nearly 6 weeks. Anybody got a time machine I can borrow?

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
Theres a site called JudoInfo that used to have animated Judo throws that were really need to look at.

It seems to no longer function.
This is saddening.

I went to the website and it seemed to be working, perhaps it was down for maintenance? Try this link: JUDO

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seems to be working for me, guess its just you :idunno:
Bleh.

I suppose you couldnt kindly image insertify its animations of Morote Gari, Osoto Gari, and Hadaka Jime (Double leg takedown/reap, Large outer reap, and Rear naked choke, respectively, and assuming it has all three [which im pretty sure it does?]) in here, could you? You wonderous gem of humanity? I know it has Osoto Gari, i just cant find it on my computer. Its the other two i wanna use as a reference for something this weekend, mainly :)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
osotogari.gif
morotegari.htm

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything for hadaka jime, or something synonymous with it :/ sorry.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
You sir, are a champion and a scholar. Id give you a free drink, but im not sure how itd taste through your monitor.
Have this emoticon of Spock instead!

:spock:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well whaddaya know...another snowstorm....8 to 12 inches...oh joy...I can hardly wait :disgust:
Heading north from long weekend. What's it look like up that way? When is storm going to hit up state??

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's been cold but sunny here today - a nice lift for my battered spirits. So to compensate for the lessening of misery I got a headache :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions