Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Vette is clean and shiny. :)
The rest of the afternoon is playing here, maybe a little D3, and forms practice. :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the middle of Raleigh North Carolina Visiting my son and his family.......

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, this weekend is turning out to SUCK!! My mom got sick at work yesterday, and now we can't celebrate my birthday. So I've been crying off & on for the past couple of hours.

Maybe I should have just stayed in bed today..........

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
20 degrees when we left home Friday, 70 Degrees today at sons house. :) oh yeah!

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, this weekend is turning out to SUCK!! My mom got sick at work yesterday, and now we can't celebrate my birthday. So I've been crying off & on for the past couple of hours.

Maybe I should have just stayed in bed today..........

You know, I'm not trying to take anything away from your day or disrespect your feelings...but it seems to me without your mom - you wouldn't be having a birthday...Why don't you see what you can do to make her feel better...Just because a few days later isn't your birthday - doesn't mean you can't celebrate then..Happy Birthday :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Done with two weeks of training. I now know more about mortgages and work-out options than I ever thought there was to learn. Officers coming in next week to paw the ground. Underwriting next. Only three days of side-by-side before we start taking loans.

*nervous*

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Had lunch with our KJN and his senior student today. Fastinating stories, from a man who was there before the unification.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Done with two weeks of training. I now know more about mortgages and work-out options than I ever thought there was to learn. Officers coming in next week to paw the ground. Underwriting next. Only three days of side-by-side before we start taking loans.

*nervous*

I once went through PC/Network Security training and I learned more about hacking, malware and viruses than I ever thought there was to learn… I also came to the conclusion that the only real way to 100% protect your PC was to turn it off, unplug it and lock it in a closet

*scared*

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In an odd mood, finally posting on here again, and each post seems to be more blunt and curt than the last, dealing with less and less of the bs people post. Good thing I'm steering clear of the study.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.