The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My mother-in-law, who grew up and spent most of her life in Northern Hebei Province thought she knew what snow was, because it does snow in Northern Hebei, it is mostly very cold, dry and windy, but it does snow. Her first winter here we had snow storms that dropped 1 and 2 feet of snow. She went back home a couple of years ago in the winter and it snowed, like she had seen there her whole life. Everyone was excited and asked her to come out and see the snow. She told them that is not snow, go to American where my daughter lives and THEN you will see snow. She stayed inside

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 hours of sleep. Time to get woke up so I can go to TKD.
MT is online caffiene.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My mother-in-law, who grew up and spent most of her life in Northern Hebei Province thought she knew what snow was, because it does snow in Northern Hebei, it is mostly very cold, dry and windy, but it does snow. Her first winter here we had snow storms that dropped 1 and 2 feet of snow. She went back home a couple of years ago in the winter and it snowed, like she had seen there her whole life. Everyone was excited and asked her to come out and see the snow. She told them that is not snow, go to American where my daughter lives and THEN you will see snow. She stayed inside

LOL, we get exited with 2 inches of snow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions