The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha ...

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine.
im sure i will be too (knock on wood) but i guess that is all part of the test as well the mental aspect. If you cant perform you stuff in a closed dojo how can you be expected to perform it on the street under the pressure of an attack

B

im sure i will be too (knock on wood) but i guess that is all part of the test as well the mental aspect. If you cant perform you stuff in a closed dojo how can you be expected to perform it on the street under the pressure of an attack

B

That's kind of in line with what I always say about performing self defense techniques at such things as street faires. People always want to rehearse, I always say, I'm a black belt, I ought to be able to do it without rehearsing. Practice yes, we all do that, and we have done it for years.

That's kind of in line with what I always say about performing self defense techniques at such things as street faires. People always want to rehearse, I always say, I'm a black belt, I ought to be able to do it without rehearsing. Practice yes, we all do that, and we have done it for years.
very true. Im actually looking forward to this test, cause once im done with it im going to slow down and practice hard and workout hard to get my body back in shape and get my knee healthy

B

Diets ... gotta luv em

Yea my goal is still to be under two hundred before Nationals, does not look like I will make it but maybe before next school year.
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back