The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
i would agree but from outward appearances it didnt look like it but you have more experience than i do. i use all kinds of control for the simple fact that my size can cause damage

B

I'm pretty good size myself, and I've hit some people in wokouts a bit too hard at times, but never have I busted more than one rib at a time ... LOL

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
lol...ive never busted a rib (knock on wood)....a couple fingers and toes though

B

Back in 87 or so, I caught me a nose with my elbow, that was nasty. I was throwing a spinning backfist, but my opponent somehow thought a spinning back kick was coming. He came in, his hands went down and smush! Blood everywhere.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Back in 87 or so, I caught me a nose with my elbow, that was nasty. I was throwing a spinning backfist, but my opponent somehow thought a spinning back kick was coming. He came in, his hands went down and smush! Blood everywhere.
oh ****! i bet that was nasty and i bet that hurt. i took a side thrust to the face one time when i though it was coming low, split the inside of my cheek open

B

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon all, got a break for lunch so thought I would jump on here and say hello. The training is OK, first day is never any good.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello 14 and KG and Arni, I am really not getting this IB training maybe tomorrow will bring better days.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guy's sorry for being to busy lately to stop by the LPT.

Hopefully my time will get a little more manageable and I can chat regularly soon.
icon6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions