The Highest Mountain

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Of Course I would only have 5 since I just used one. And I would have to offer it to my brothers first, like Renegade or Deig, or Dan Anderson, or JF, or , ..., but I do not know the current incentives. I will check

I went to the level 8 supervisor at the GM plant I work at. While I know I've stated this already but with the rebates and incentives along with the voucher he gave me I received $6300 bucks off of my new cavalier I just purchased:D .

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's my rant for the day. As I sat here earlier today reading through some of the posts my phone rang, my wife answered and with in 15 seconds she was a basket case. My sister-in-law was en-route to the hospital with a heart attack. Two minutes later the phone rang again and this time the news was exactly what you're thinking it would be. She had passed on. 39 years old. Started as an asthma attack and went into cardiac arrest. She had been ill for quite some time (pulmonary related stuff) but we just weren't looking for this to happen so soon. My wife has been through hell.... lost her grandmom in 98, her mom in 99, her dad in 2000, her kid sister was shot in the head in Dec (survived and making a miracle recovery) and now this. Man, I'm telling ya, this woman is stronger than I ever thought anyone could be.

just in case you're wondering what the hell I'm doing here in a time like this...... it's a bit of down time right now and as bad as it sounds the folks on this board are the closest thing to a social life I have and it relaxes me (most of the time) to be here.

Thanks Tess for the "rant room" Good idea.

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TheLetch.. your family has been through alot.. Rant all you like my friend.. *sending good thoughts your way* Let's hope the near future brings some peace to you and yours..

Tess

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
theletch1,

Rant Away this is part what this board is about.

Rant Away for this is a friendly place to discuss issues at hand.

Rant Away for if you can rant here you will be able to better support your significant other.

It is hard to loose someone young. At work Today we heard that a young women of age 31+ from or group, had been found dead in her apartment. No other news. It is hard for people to accept this. Many people were jsut stunned and talking about it.

So feel free to rant here, or to contact any of those you wish to rant in private too.

With deepest respects to you and your family.
:( :asian:

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
Here's my rant for the day. As I sat here earlier today reading through some of the posts my phone rang, my wife answered and with in 15 seconds she was a basket case. My sister-in-law was en-route to the hospital with a heart attack. Two minutes later the phone rang again and this time the news was exactly what you're thinking it would be. She had passed on. 39 years old. Started as an asthma attack and went into cardiac arrest. She had been ill for quite some time (pulmonary related stuff) but we just weren't looking for this to happen so soon. My wife has been through hell.... lost her grandmom in 98, her mom in 99, her dad in 2000, her kid sister was shot in the head in Dec (survived and making a miracle recovery) and now this. Man, I'm telling ya, this woman is stronger than I ever thought anyone could be.

just in case you're wondering what the hell I'm doing here in a time like this...... it's a bit of down time right now and as bad as it sounds the folks on this board are the closest thing to a social life I have and it relaxes me (most of the time) to be here.

Thanks Tess for the "rant room" Good idea.

sorry to hear...

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah- or the sunset.....especially if we can also see the ocean from here- mmmmmmmmm nice. :)

:asian: :karate:

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
theletch1 - sorry to hear about all that has happened to you and your family recently. Will keep you all in prayer.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thank each and every one of you for the thoughts and prayers that you have extended. She was a good example of choices gone wrong added to more choices gone wrong. Years with out discipline, control or even, it seems, the basic desire for improvement took a very heavy toll on her health. I've wondered in the past how differently she may have turned out and recently how her life would have continued had she been exposed to martial arts in her youth.

Having said that and once again thanking all of you for your much needed support I say that we take Seig's advice and watch the sun rise from this mountain top. Perhaps a bit of meditation on the dawning of a new day.:asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shodan
Yeah- or the sunset.....especially if we can also see the ocean from here- mmmmmmmmm nice. :)

Maine

Cadillac Mountain

It is the first place the sun hits as it rises in the morning along the east coast. Now there are places that are more east, they just are closer to sea level. It is the height thing and angle of the sun and earth as it rotates around the sun.

It is beautiful, and nice.

It is one of my happy places I go to when I need a place away. :D

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sunrise.. who's up to see that besides you ??? Sunset sounds good to me

I'm up to see the sunrise at least 5 days a week. I do as much of my driving as possible at night. I get to see the sun set and rise.

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
i watch the sunrise everyday...on the way to work!*sigh...

Latest Discussions