The Highest Mountain

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NAIR is Evil I say.. yesterday was not a good day for me.. I decided to try again after umpteen years.. Nair hair removal for the legs,.. reading and applying according to the directions.. I immediately experienced severe burning from thigh to ankle~!!! Washing it off furiously didn't stop the burn.. and when I looked closer.. my leg was bleeding from each hair follicle.. absolute miserable pain.. Then to top off my day.. I was reaching for my belt at the studio.. and this confounded brass hat rack fell apart .. and plunged to land straight down on my big toe.. it's sliced open lovely.. with a bruise the entire toe.. my forearms are hurting from hedge clipping.. I have a bruise the size of a eggplant on my right bicep.. *growls and sits quietly in my chair*

Ok.. I'm over it :)

Next in line :)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't have enough time to type about the F'ing horrible day I had yesterday at work that spilled into the first part of today. They forced me to get on the phone and be a D*** ripping @ss.:mad:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I don't have enough time to type about the F'ing horrible day I had yesterday at work that spilled into the first part of today. They forced me to get on the phone and be a D*** ripping @ss.:mad:

My Brother, I hear you! I worked through the weekend and even over the phone when GM was shutdown on Friday to loss of power. I had plants that jsut could not understand that loss of power would affect teh servors they were trying to connect too.

ALso people who stand on the issue well the process allows for me to take 30 days. When it takes maybe a few hours. Very Frustrating, is if I could reach through a phone or computer screen I would and strangle some people in the last few days :( :wah:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Very Frustrating, is if I could reach through a phone or computer screen I would and strangle some people in the last few days

I would have strangled one.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would have strangled one.

Funny thing everyone left the area, and even teh people at the other end of the line started co-operating a little. One guy asked why no one else complained. I said they all go to his assistant for the help and work. She was sick, so that option was out. I told him, that everyone else did not want to piss him off, Yet I cared not, since it would be his butt for why we did not get cars built, and that if he decided to drag his feet in the future as well I would jsut including him in the daily status reports to the senior directors, on why we can not build parts to build cars.

I mean I have a whole plant in line waiting for the information.

I have a supplier ready to ship.

We just need some paper work filled ou and put through the system, you think since 7/17/03 he would have had some time.

Oh well. The end result, Everyone left me alone. On the good side my boss asked me to meet with him tomorrow so we can discuss getting good information together to present for the promotion process, so I can get promoted (* Maybe *)

:eek: :shrug:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
good luck if it pans out.

Well it is kind of like a contest of who the managers all like and think is the best. Also outside influence is good. I am in the process of lining my players up.

In essence it is politics. I am playing it out, just to see if I can work the process to my advantage.

And Thanks!

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Richard, good luck.

So a diplomat and a warrior!

Sounds like you and Jason could swap murders. It would be just like that movie with danny devito and billy crystal! Throw momma from the train. No one would ever know except... for me :( ... I'm easy to buy off. Just a hefty discount (free) on a GM car and mums the word. :D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by don bohrer
Richard, good luck.

So a diplomat and a warrior!

Sounds like you and Jason could swap murders. It would be just like that movie with danny devito and billy crystal! Throw momma from the train. No one would ever know except... for me :( ... I'm easy to buy off. Just a hefty discount (free) on a GM car and mums the word. :D

Actually, I will check into this for you.

Sometimes we are allowed to give away our Discount coupons to non family members.

Of Course I would only have 5 since I just used one. And I would have to offer it to my brothers first, like Renegade or Deig, or Dan Anderson, or JF, or , ..., but I do not know the current incentives. I will check :D

PS: The biggest Pain in my BUTT recently, called this morning all nice and polite and told me he had worked things through last night and had called the suppliers to make sure they could get the paperwork. I just love it when people realize reality :D

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My boss at work is a miserable old *****.....AND SHE'S LEAVING IN 10 DAYS, MUHUHUHUHUHUHUH EXCELLENT.

Hmm, hope she doesn't read MT.

Ian.

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by satans.barber
My boss at work is a miserable old *****.....AND SHE'S LEAVING IN 10 DAYS, MUHUHUHUHUHUHUH EXCELLENT.

Hmm, hope she doesn't read MT.

Ian.
*LOL....maybe

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Actually, I will check into this for you.

Sometimes we are allowed to give away our Discount coupons to non family members.

Of Course I would only have 5 since I just used one. And I would have to offer it to my brothers first, like Renegade or Deig, or Dan Anderson, or JF, or , ..., but I do not know the current incentives. I will check :D

How does that work?

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ah, so that's what you "really" think of me eh Ian- aka: satans.barber............ I may have only 10 days left at the workplace, but I'll be coming after you after that.........watch out!!!

AHHHHHHH Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :samurai: :asian: :karate:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shodan
Ah, so that's what you "really" think of me eh Ian- aka: satans.barber............ I may have only 10 days left at the workplace, but I'll be coming after you after that.........watch out!!!

AHHHHHHH Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :samurai: :asian: :karate:

....Linda, is that you? :D :rofl:

Anyway love, sack me if you like, I'm leaving anyway... :)

Ian.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
How does that work?

It is the Family PLan for GM or the A plan for Ford or . . .

Each company allows its employees to buy at a discount.
THis discount is strict rules for the family in question. Such as Children, step-children, grand children and some times brothers and sisters and parents.

I have heard never comfirmed that sometimes GM opens this up, when there is a softmarket, to keep the sales moving.

All the data I find right now, only gives those I listed above. And they track it through SS Numbers to check for relationship. I guess they have been scamed before.

Sorry for the false hope. :(

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ah yes thats me standing in line for a GM discount. Aw Shucks... Richard you make me feel all liked and what not. :D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by don bohrer
Ah yes thats me standing in line for a GM discount. Aw Shucks... Richard you make me feel all liked and what not. :D

I am not sure who you are talkng too?

I go by Rich :D

In case you do mean me :

Just being Polite.

In Case You Do not mean me:

DOH!
:rofl:

Latest Discussions