The Highest Mountain

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mine too Letch.. and my fingers.. most have been from either sailing stupidity on my part.. or from Kicking or blocking and catching them wrong.. Dislocations galore.. think they hurt worse than the breaks~!! I know it took 9 mos for my last 3 fingers on my left hand to heal from multiple dislocations.. ~! Suckers still hurt at times..
Being self-employed.. no insurance.. so I bear the pain and keep going..

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh Good Grief.. a Gorgeous day outside.. where I can actually turn off my a/c and open the windows with a fragrant cool breeze wafting in.. and what is going on out in the street.. JACKHAMMERS~!!!!

*Growling Low in Throat*

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
most have been from either sailing stupidity on my part..

Tess, I was just watching a show on TechTV about the craft they sail in the Americas Cup. Fascinating stuff until one of the guys said "With our budget of 70 million dollars that'll drop us somewhere in the middle of the field." That's $70,000,000. OMG!! and I never say OMG!

R

RCastillo

Dealing with Administrators that have no back bone. I wish I could Kenpo the hell out of them.:soapbox:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Dealing with Administrators that have no back bone. I wish I could Kenpo the hell out of them.:soapbox:

Eh, just wear a mask and do it anyways.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by theletch1
Wasn't there a comedy version of Zoro that was called "Zoro, The Gay Blade."?:rofl:

I see I have another opponent in the wings. Let me dispose of Farnsworth. I'll get to you shortly!:boxing:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I see I have another opponent in the wings. Let me dispose of Farnsworth. I'll get to you shortly!:boxing:

You will not win:EG:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
Tess, I was just watching a show on TechTV about the craft they sail in the Americas Cup. Fascinating stuff until one of the guys said "With our budget of 70 million dollars that'll drop us somewhere in the middle of the field." That's $70,000,000. OMG!! and I never say OMG!

*counting the zeros.. good heavens.. I know yachts are $$$ but that's absolutely unthinkable for a racing yacht~!! Maybe the QE2 or something .. *shaking head .. and OMG'in' with you~!

Latest Discussions