The Give me a hard time thread

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Get back to the dojang and train or I shall taunt you a second time!

Dang! You beat me to it.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
obsolete? I say classic

hogus suck, and the only fighters I have even seen wear them are those olympic style kickboxers, none of whom can even throw a decent punch or land a kick without falling over.
Kumdo schools use hogu and Kendo schools do too, though it bogu in kendo. We use it for good reason too.

For TKD, I would probably rather boxing gloves and a good set of insteps for the sport.

The WTF style of fighting is sloppy, haphazard, and will get your *** busted on the street.
Only as sloppy as a fighter makes it, but of course it would get you busted on the street; it is a sport/game.

Personally, I feel that the Kukkiwon should devise a more traditional set of sparring rules for KKW schools that are not competition oriented.

As for WTF style, maybe if they trained like kyoshukinai, your opinion would be different?:)

I know, I am not giving you a hard time. But as I said before, if your school were in Maryland, you would see me in your classes.

Daniel

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That wasn't your real voice in the videos.
You were dubbed!
No; when one hits a certain level of mastery in the arts, their real voice becomes a bad dub. It happened to all of the great masters when they tried to do movies until Chuck Norris developed a special jutsu for retaining one's natural voice, thus hiding this level of mastery from the unworthy.

Daniel

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are a day late and a dollar short.Any friend of yours -- is a friend of yours.Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?He is living proof that man can live without a brain!
If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.
Is your name Maple Syrup? It should be, you sap.
Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
One more wrinkle and you'd pass for a prune.
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
Whatever is eating you -- must be suffering horribly.
You are so dull, you can't even cut a fart.
You are so dumb, you stand on a chair to raise your IQ.
You are so old, even your memory is in black and white.
You are very smart. You have brains you never used.
You got more issues than National Geographic!
You must have a very large brain, to hold so much ignorance.You are a black-and-white mind working on a color-coded problem.

Yours was an unnatural birth; you came from a human being.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
what do you care? plus, it aint like you are getting a lot of offers, i've seen your pic, I know better............

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your name makes no sense at all. I mean, Twin Fist? Do you have two rights or two lefts?

Update: I'm throwin' in a smiley 'cuz I'm uncomfortable with the premise. Even though you asked for it.
icon12.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Your name makes no sense at all. I mean, Twin Fist? Do you have two rights or two lefts?

Update: I'm throwin' in a smiley 'cuz I'm uncomfortable with the premise. Even though you asked for it.
icon12.gif

Well...from the picture in his avatar it appears to be two rights so apparently when people tell him his "other right" they are really talking about his other right and not his left.

or it could all just be he doesn't know his right from his left.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yeah, i really need to do something about that......though, if it was one left and one right, would they be twins?