The Garage

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by IsshinryuKarateGirl
If they make a Dale Jr. one, I'll be sure to look into it!

There's another Gordon edition on the showroom floor that they just put out there. It is stickered at $30,620.00 in galaxy blue/silver metallic with ebony interior.:D

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
I like those little imports too...except when I scrape em out from between the treads of the tires...hehehe

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ender
I like those little imports too...except when I scrape em out from between the treads of the tires...hehehe

hehe...my Honda's low enough...just go underneath...teehee...unfortunately, it almost happened whilst going to Pittsburgh. was trying to follow Seig and he darted off onto the exit in front of a semi...so I had to punch it to get in front of the trucker...needless to say, he was not happy...the trucker that is...:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
No, but I do now. He edited that story signifigantly.......:soapbox:

Isn't that the way it always goes?;) .... Just give him another boot from me as well.:rofl:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
OR the main line from the main tank has become clogged and fuel must route through the auxilliary tank to make it to the carb.

YEP. That was it.

G

Galvatron

I'm a domestic person. :)
Owned an '88 Mustang notchback, '91 Camaro Z28, '90 Camaro IROC-Z, and now a '92 Mustang hatchback 5.0 thats sitting in my driveway with it's 4th broken T-5 this year :mad:

P

pknox

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Do you guys remember your first cars that you ever had? Should be getting mine soon as I get my provisional license :D

A Grabber Blue '70 Mustang fastback with a 302 V8. Bought it for $200, and then spent about $1000 on it to get it road ready. Sucked up all my money, but a nice car. I sold it about three years later. Now I kind of wish I still had it. :shrug:

Master of Blades -

Let us know when that license comes so we can start walking on the sidewalk! ;)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
Glad you got it fixed. Machines I can use logic to figure out most of the time. Women on the other hand.....:rolleyes:

Bah... Women are EASY... Think of the Most Logical, Rational, Sensible thing... and do exactly the opposite... and never ever under any circumstances EVER EVER tell her the truth... ABOUT ANYTHING!

P

pknox

Originally posted by Technopunk
Bah... Women are EASY... Think of the Most Logical, Rational, Sensible thing... and do exactly the opposite... and never ever under any circumstances EVER EVER tell her the truth... ABOUT ANYTHING!

Technopunk:

Hey! Women read this board! Stop giving away the tribe's secrets! :D

Reminds me of a quote I once heard: "If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made."

jkn75

Blue Belt
Reaction score
My first car was a 78 Cadillac Coupe DeVille 2Dr. Baby Blue w/ fuzzy dice :). My senior year of high school I won the award for biggest car.

My favorite car was a 94 Chevy Impala. The cool black one, like in that Ice Cube movie. I had to part with it. Every time I see one, I cry. :(

I

IsshinryuKarateGirl

Originally posted by pknox
Technopunk:

Hey! Women read this board! Stop giving away the tribe's secrets! :D

Reminds me of a quote I once heard: "If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made."

Haha, and how long have you been trying this method?? It seems like it hasn't been working....

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by IsshinryuKarateGirl
Haha, and how long have you been trying this method?? It seems like it hasn't been working....

The story of my life with women:eek:

Latest Discussions