The Garage

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, thinking about the '69 Z28 I wish I owned. Black with a couple of white stripes on it.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just bought a new Sierra SLT 1500 4x4 Z71 Extended Cab Short Box.

It just barely fits into the Garage :D Being Single, is great for affording things ;)

How abouit articles such as 5 worst Airports

Or about a $10 Million Safety Car

Or the Cost of insuring Teens

:asian:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Cool:D

Did I say it was Marine Blue :D, it is very cool.

Now I am shopping for some toys to pull behind it :D. I will not be able to do that just today, but I enjoy dreaming about the next toy to buy ;)

Robbo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thinking about the '87 Buick Grand National that financed my wedding and that's all I sayin on that one,

Rob

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Robbo
Thinking about the '87 Buick Grand National that financed my wedding and that's all I sayin on that one,

Rob

Robbo nice car!

P

progressivetactics

i remember those days Rich....actually...before kids.....I bought a brand new 99 Dodge ram 4x4 ext cab. That is the first year the front ends were made to look like a semi....Biggest truck in the 1500 class (in that year). It was sweet... Then....as my father told me......"but son....it's still a dodge".....Now...i feel like al bundy with his old dodge!!
I miss my chevy products!!

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by progressivetactics
i remember those days Rich....actually...before kids.....I bought a brand new 99 Dodge ram 4x4 ext cab. That is the first year the front ends were made to look like a semi....Biggest truck in the 1500 class (in that year). It was sweet... Then....as my father told me......"but son....it's still a dodge".....Now...i feel like al bundy with his old dodge!!
I miss my chevy products!!

I actually worked at Chrysler for a year, and it was the year they releasd the regular Trucks with the Semi Front. THe following year they released the extended Cab. I owned a Grand Am, because, I was a contractor and Chrysler would not give me a discount. So, I went to where I could save money.

Been Married and now Single :D

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
How about a 1969 rag top GTO with wheely bars and a deep throaty sound bmmbmmbmmbrr...

I was just a kid, dad had the top down, music blasting and we were doing triple numbers and I had a death grip on a giant chocolate shake. Doing speed sure is fun. :D

Man I sure wish I had that car. :(

P

progressivetactics

68 convertable chevelle w/396 was always my dream car..

i'm not a collector of cars..and rarely will i even stop at a car show....but If i were to have the money to throw around on stuff i dont need....it would have been that car.

M

Master of Blades

Do you guys remember your first cars that you ever had? Should be getting mine soon as I get my provisional license :D

P

progressivetactics

my truck barely fits, as I have another car in the, tool benches, tool boxes, and hanging bags, as well as the shovels, racks, table saw. saw horses...etc. IT is technically a 4 car garage, but it is for 4 real small cars.

Robbo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Robbo nice car!

Key word would be WAS a nice car. Made me so nostalgic I had to hunt up a picture to drool over.

carsale53.gif

I will have one again some day...oh yes, I will.

Rob

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
I had a '70 Roadrunner...flourescent green....383..posi....sigh...why did I get rid of it?..oh yeah..the gas shortage...grrrrrr

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ender
...why did I get rid of it?..oh yeah..the gas shortage...grrrrrr

Gas shortage?:confused:

Oh, you mean you couldn't keep enough gas in the gas tank.:rofl:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MY Bleeping Bleeping bike just broke down... it only runs with the reserve tank in the ON position... WHY???

Yeah, before you all get SMART... it HAS gas in the normal tank...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
it only runs with the reserve tank in the ON position... WHY???

Perhaps the butterfly valve that opens and shuts when you turn the selector has vibrated out of position and will need to be realigned. OR the main line from the main tank has become clogged and fuel must route through the auxilliary tank to make it to the carb.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
Perhaps the butterfly valve that opens and shuts when you turn the selector has vibrated out of position and will need to be realigned. OR the main line from the main tank has become clogged and fuel must route through the auxilliary tank to make it to the carb.

Makes sense to me:asian:

Latest Discussions