The Garage

I

IsshinryuKarateGirl

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
The story of my life with women:eek:

Oh, you'll eventually find one you don't piss off too much....;)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lemme Tell ya... Women Love me.

(For my Money) :shrug:

My first car, BTW, was a 77 Plymouth Town and Country Station Wagon with genuine imitaion wood grain paneling. I bought it off my Neighbor for 500 bucks when I was 17.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by IsshinryuKarateGirl
Oh, you'll eventually find one you don't piss off too much....;)

:eek: It seems like everyday turns into the day before.:eek:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I had to wax mine. Too much rust to wax over. Really depends on the finish/clear coat on your car. Turtle Wax is a good line like Jason said. You can get packets of a liquid wax that goes right in the wash bucket (no applying, waiting, removing) but I've never been all that impressed with them.http://detailking.goemerchant7.com/index.cgi?PageToView=catalog&Department=72679&Cartid=20561058625600&Merchant=detailking&ExpandedDepts= Try this site out for anything in the detailing line. I've been told the cherry wax is great for the "always wet" look.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ender
whats the best wax for today's cars?

I would suggest a good wax made for automobiles. Candle wax is not so good, and it takes a long time to collect enough earwax to do a whole car...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Candle wax is not so good, and it takes a long time to collect enough earwax to do a whole car...

I've got quite possibly the largest set of ears you've ever seen but I don't think you'd wanna use that wax for your car. Not much of a shine and a real pain in the butt to buff out.;)

Latest Discussions