Thank you for creating this place

Bruce7

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am retired ,but very busy. I got a virus this week, slowed me down. So I got on the internet and found myself here. I began to remember how much I loved martial arts. I started in 1973 Jack Hwangs Taekondo.
When I join the Navy I was station in Guam where I learn Kung Fu long fist and Aikido.
When I got out of the Navy I studied at varies Taekondo schools till 1985. I need to stop because of work, college, and raising three kids. Now this place has made me want to start training again.
Thank you again for making this place.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am retired ,but very busy. I got a virus this week, slowed me down. So I got on the internet and found myself here. I began to remember how much I loved martial arts. I started in 1973 Jack Hwangs Taekondo.
When I join the Navy I was station in Guam where I learn Kung Fu long fist and Aikido.
When I got out of the Navy I studied at varies Taekondo schools till 1985. I need to stop because of work, college, and raising three kids. Now this place has made me want to start training again.
Thank you again for making this place.
Welcome to the forum Bruce.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome Bruce! That's so great to hear, yeah the forum is awesome like that. Definitely get back into training hey, and let us know how you go if ya do :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Welcome to MT...which was originally created by the Mighty Bob (Bob Hubbard). Bob has since sold the site to the current owners and ad far as I know he no longer posts here

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT...which was originally created by the Mighty Bob (Bob Hubbard). Bob has since sold the site to the current owners and ad far as I know he no longer posts here
It's a shame. Besides being the owner, I enjoyed his contributions as a member as well.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm grateful this forum was created. I'm really grateful to all the guys that keep it running. I don't think I could overstate that.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm grateful this forum was created. I'm really grateful to all the guys that keep it running. I don't think I could overstate that.
Agree. I have been on here around a year and have really, really enjoyed my time. Much thanks to the founder(s) and everyone who keeps it going.

Latest Discussions