Tall lanky southpaw counter and disruptive technique advice

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
sparring is there for you to get everything working properly.

if you don't use something then how do you know that you're gunna be able to rely on it come the big day ????? you don't !!!!! so you use everything and throw everything as you mean it and then come the big day everything will hit home as you mean it to :)

the hard sessions will teach you that your skills need to be maxed you need to be on your game from bell to bell with no if's or but's yeah ?????

i've been where you are got complacent - thought it was a bit of a laugh and ended fighting for my life because i didn't treat with respect.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
that's the first time i've heard of 1/2minute rounds :) shouldbe easy then cos you can just go for it cos there won't be much time for anything coming the other way ;) just get stuck in don't worry about anything just "lose control" :)

the hard sessions are a really good idea :) so go for it - it'll toughen you up and then you spend the rest of the day running up and down a hill ;)

when i fight it's either 3 or 5 rounds and each round is 3 minutes so you got off lightly ;)

Not so much because they are 1/2 minute flat knacker. If he is matched with someone else as good they are pretty fun.

Op. Get your bloody sprints on. Do them in the morning.

Latest Discussions