Take the Geek Challenge!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kimpatsu
Can I be in your gang? I wanna be one of the popular kids, as well!
Can I? Can I? :cool:

Ummmm NO!

IF you have to ask, then you are not popular. :D ;)

K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Ummmm NO!
IF you have to ask, then you are not popular. :D ;)
I don't care! I'm going to start my own gang, and we're going to be the bestest gang on the block! So there! :cool:

P

progressivetactics

i wouldnt belong to any gang (club) that would have ME as a member!!

---wc fields.

K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by progressivetactics
i wouldnt belong to any gang (club) that would have ME as a member!!

---wc fields.
I thought it was Grouch Marx?

P

progressivetactics

I thought it was Jimmy Durante, but i seen WC Fields say it in a movie the other day...That is why I was able to recall it!
Otherwise, I woudn't have had a chance of remembering a line like that.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh boy........I have "Geekish Tendencies"!!!! I figured meeting someone over the internet that I later married would get me some points here!! (That's not why I married him though!!)

:asian: :karate:

P

pknox

22.28797% - Geek

Well, not as bad as I thought it would be.

Am I the only one that's surprised that they only took this out to 5 significant digits after the decimal? :asian:

R

Reprobate

8.6785% - Poser.

Despite the fact that my girlfriend is a true geek and her brothers are like unwashed UberGeeks that could easily check everything in that test.
I still think the percentage is quite high, maybe because I'd boink Jessica Alba, read graphic novels, and visit the library voluntarily. And I wear glasses. Reading glasses. But still, there's lots of people who do so who're not geeks. Right? I have nothing to worry about, do I?

Oh God, I hope I'm not infected. This geekiness is not contagious, is it? I've know my girlfriend for five years and I still haven't watched an entire Star Trek or Babylon Five episode without falling asleep. I know Spock is Leonard Nimoy in the old series, but who plays Spock in the new series? Not that I care, mind you. I have hair on my ears, but they are not pointy. Yet.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spock in the new series is female, and played by a model who has exactly what it takes to play a female vulcan. By that, she looks good in the required catsuit (all alien women wear them, except the martians due to having 3 of everything) and the ability to speak in a total monotone at all times.

Al Gore would have made an excellent Vulcan, except for that logic thing.....:D

K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Al Gore would have made an excellent Vulcan, except for that logic thing.....:D
Yeah, but Dubya is non-sentient plant life... :D

K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by Nightingale
I gotta agree with you there!
I wonder if we could take a number of famous politicians, and ascribe certain characteristics to them, along the lines of "which Star Trek character are you?"
E.g.:
Gore: Vulcan
Bush: Romulan
Blair: Ferengi.
People would have to give their reasons for doing so, but it might be fun. As an exercise in egalitarianism, no politicians would be off-limits, so your personal politics wouldn't matter.
Just a thought...

Latest Discussions