Switchblades - why are they illegal?

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought switchblades were illegal because of their automated mechanics.

Rich Parsons said:
They actually do save lives as do air bags or Supplemental Restraint Systems, but peopel remember the 40's and 50's and 60's without safety glass and the one story of the window breaking and if they had not hit their head on the dash board then the window would have cut their neck.
True, it only makes sense. I don't believe the NASCAR drivers would attempt to do that without the 4 point harness and the helmet.

Rich Parsons said:
Yeah those pesky licenses to have minimum standards that really do not mean you can drive, because come on just watch people in snow or on ice. :)
Oh yeah, you should see the way people drive here in Florida. It seems Florida attracts the retired and aging and there are whole communities of them here. I would say that only about 20 percent of them are actually good drivers. The remainder are absolutely dangerous. I can ONLY imagine if they had to drive in snow or ice.

This particular place near where I live, my son and I have nicknamed it "racoon city" because their driving actions are very much like the actions of the "resident"s of "racoon city". :rofl: You have to figure out what movie that is from.

Latest Discussions