"Super-Size Me"

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well up unto Thanksgiving I was having at least seven helpings of vegetables a day. V-8, Peppers and onions, dried tomatoes or asparagus in eggs for breakfast, big salads for lunch, salad and 2-3 helpings of vegetables for dinner. Probably not all organic though. Will get back into after the 1st. It takes a lot of shopping and prep time. But all the veggies make you feel great!

Oh, shesulsa, apple cider has tons of sugar. Apple juice has alot but cider even more. Hot chocolate with splenda is better or black or green tea. TW

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Rynocerous said:
I thought that the picture relation with the children was a great way to show the impact that the marketing has on our children. Every single one of them recognized Ronald, and why? Marketing.
It is especially funny when the little boy says that the picture of Jesus looks like G W Bush. Hilarious.

Cheers,

Ryan
Actually when you think about it? It's NOT funny at all. But I DO get the humor in the situation.
But it's not funny because kids even at that tender young age should know who's who. They don't have to know in-depth anything about those people, i.e. George Washington picture and one kid said he was the fourth president. Well, at least he ID-ed the man and recognized him as a president.

The movie makes it's commentary a hellva lot better than Michael Moore's 911 .

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
or green tea. TW
Oh yeah! I can't live without my green tea! I have a green tea based tea I mix with crystal light and make an awesome drink that gives me natural energy and helps me burn fat too!! I drink it all the time, but not too late as I'll be up cleaning the house at 2 in the morning if I do!

7sm

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
7starmantis said:
Oh yeah! I can't live without my green tea! I have a green tea based tea I mix with crystal light and make an awesome drink that gives me natural energy and helps me burn fat too!! I drink it all the time, but not too late as I'll be up cleaning the house at 2 in the morning if I do!

7sm

How does green tea burn fat? Is there stimulant in the leaves or is it something else? I wonder if coffee would do the same thing?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What the movie was talking about? Geez man...
(title of the pic is: "You Gonna Finish That?"

Attachments

• $gonnafinishthat.jpg
    $gonnafinishthat.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 88

Latest Discussions