stupid things we do

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll give two examples:

John on the phone to his boss: Boss I've got the flu or something won't be in today
John then tweets. going fishing with Bob and Larry# lied to boss today
Jon the next day post to Facebook the pic of him and his buddies with their fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary skips school
tweets : Jane meet me at the mall# skipping school
Post on face book what a great time she had at mall

----------------------------------------------------------------------

you have the idea now lets hear yours

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Things we've done or things we've seen?

If you're looking for lapses in judgement, let me just say that 25 AMMO troops in a 1969 Mercedes Benz fire truck all going to the red light district in Frankfurt, Germany is a recipe for disaster. :)

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seen or overheard or thought of, know of etc.

This may not qualify for the thread but I used to post without a spell check in the early days of this forum. I have been asked what language I was posting in and if there was an English translation for the Sheldonese I was posting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one that dose qualify is posting or writing anything and sending it when completely inebriated

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Letting the team know that the email system is down... by sending them an email.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
One time I called my female friend to complain about my son's mom...only to realize she was the last one I had called, and I hit redial.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Boss tells employee (high level political appointee) that there job has been eliminated
30 days later boss asks high level political appointee if they will train their replacement another high level political appointee

Government official against guns and gun violence
Government officials office gets broken into and one of the things reported stolen was an unlicensed hand gun he kept in his desk

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Another stupid thing along the social networking lines with some police state thrown in for good measure.

Described in the grammatically challenged Facebook post, Cudney wrote “Buzz killer for me, I had to breatalyze (sic) this morning and I drank yesterday but I passed thank god lol my dumbass.”

After Cudney’s original breathalyzer test, a Westland police officer spotted her Facebook post and immediately informed the probation office.

While Cudney would have been free of probation completely in just a few weeks, she now faces up to 93 days in jail for violating her probation as well as an additional period of probation when she’s released.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/social...book-post-on-breathalyzer-pass/#ixzz2xemFs8sj
Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah yes, the great social media reveal. Another one involving my son's mom:

I told her I had something to go out of town to that I could not bring children to. I said, "I need to bring him home early just this one weekend." She flips out on me: "No! Find a babysitter! Welcome to being a parent! I have to WORK this weekend, which is a little more important than your little getaway!"

On the same day that she claimed to be working, she posts on Facebook: "Kid-free weekend! Me and the BF are going to hang around the house naked all day!"

I said, "So much for working, right?"

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Forgetting to buy cat food......really really bad idea......

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i know that, me and some of my friends do stupid things all the time

once when i was going for a job interview i forgot to shave so i woke up 430am(i was so tired i didn't think much of it at the time) but i ended up scratching my face and shaving a small chunk of the hair on the side of my head. and the worse part i never realized it till i got back home that day

Latest Discussions