SONY pulls the movie.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love you carol, but you're not even close.

Love you right back. Totally OK about being wrong on this one if that turns out to be the case.

OP
Buka

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I almost doubt North Korea made the threat. I think we got "Sonied".

I've been talking to a lot of guys I used to work with, I'm starting to believe that as well.

As for what the F.B.I says, I always take that with a grain of salt. Usually this much..

2a002o3.jpg

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If that's true.....that would be SO the balls!
I dont know if its true or not but all over my facebook page people are saying we need to make it the highest grossing movie ever "to teach the commies a lesson" Seems to me it was a great marketing job

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I don't doubt the US could bring down North Korea's internet, but if SONY was hacked by the Korean Govt it originated from Mainland China so bringing down North Korea's internet does little and going after Mainland China's internet would be a VERY bad thing. If it was hacked by some lone North Korean hacker it might have come from North Korea and bringing down their internet stops the hackers (for a minute), and angers the govt..

But I also would not doubt that this could also be a big publicity stunt that might have been used as an excuse to show them naughty North Koreans whose the boss in Cyberspace.

Of course all of that is speculation it also could be exactly what they want us to believe it is...

OP
Buka

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm positive England isn't hacking anyone, the UK however may be.

Do you mean anyone in England, or the government of England?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Robert the Bruce rolled in his grave. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest Discussions