Some daily carry options of mine!

BLACK LION

Black Belt
Reaction score
I live in CA so I am limited as to what I can carry and how.
Here are some things that can be found on me at all times:

DAILYCARRY4.jpg

DAILYCARRY3.jpg

DAILYCARRY2.jpg

DAILYCARRY.jpg

CARRYOPTIONS1.jpg

CARRYOPTIONS.jpg

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is that an E2D in some of those pics? That's my carry as well.

I see we have the same taste in Kubotans. Especially those magical kubotans that can mark up a bad guy and be disguised as an ordinary Sharpie :lol:

OP
BLACK LION

BLACK LION

Black Belt
Reaction score
The bigger light is a "hellfighter x-12" which is about 6.5" and 150 lumens.

I am ordering the striker bezel and tail cap for the G2. I was also considering a 6P with the striker bezel.
I have always liked the executive defender and why I dont own one I dont know. I guess I like bigger lights as impact devices.

The Shapie is the sneaky one. They have the larger ones too.
Sharpies,pens and pencils are the only things that can go anywhere including govt buildings like courthouses etc... They also go on planes.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
E2D
Glock 26 9mm Winchester +p+ 127gr JHP
TCP .380 Corbon DPX
S&W 642 .38 Corbon DPX
And my hands and feet.

That's all I carry and I don't even carry all them at once!

Deaf

derobec

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

Limited to what you can carry? That little arsenal would, without question, get you a night in the cells (and further action) in the UK!!

All the Best,
William

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi,

Limited to what you can carry? That little arsenal would, without question, get you a night in the cells (and further action) in the UK!!

All the Best,
William

Why heck. Out here in the wild west, anybody can carry a gun, or several, open or concealed, and we don't need no stinkin' permit. Now iffen I lived over there in England, I think I'd jus git me a good stout cane. Nothin' like a good piece o' hick'ry upside the haid to rectify a bad attitude. You don't got no laws agin' that do ya?

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I used to carry around a lot more junk. Several knives, field dressing, tourniquet, two flashlights, a pistol or two.

Now I just have a pocket knife, a little LED light and maybe a dressing. If I'm in a situation where I'm likely to need a gun I make a point of being somewhere else. If there is a good reason to have a gun around I will do so. There's a limit to how much crap I'm willing to lug around, particularly as the weather gets warmer. Many employers won't let you carry anything except a small pocket knife.

And frankly I think I've passed out of the stage of constantly coming up with new and ever more exotic fantasies which require that much ordnance. It was a useful stage to have gone through. But it's not a good one to be stuck at.

derobec

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Why heck. Out here in the wild west, anybody can carry a gun, or several, open or concealed, and we don't need no stinkin' permit. Now iffen I lived over there in England, I think I'd jus git me a good stout cane. Nothin' like a good piece o' hick'ry upside the haid to rectify a bad attitude. You don't got no laws agin' that do ya?

Hi,

No there's no law against carrying a stout cane -but believe me, if you use it to strike an attacker in self defence you're pretty certain to come off the worse in our legal system. It seems that few people manage to defend themselves in a 'conclusive manner' and then walk out of court without some punishment, but that's another story.

Best Wishes,
William

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And frankly I think I've passed out of the stage of constantly coming up with new and ever more exotic fantasies which require that much ordnance. It was a useful stage to have gone through. But it's not a good one to be stuck at.
Yeah me too, Todd. Hormone levels drop as you age. Wait... you said exotic? Oh, nevermind.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Cellphone
Surefire G2( NO strike bezel, thats ASKING for trouble)
Buck Folder
Spray unit
Ruger SP101 w 110 grain Corbon.357 loads +3 speedloaders if primary, 1 or 0 if backup
SIG P220 w/ Speer Gold Dot 200 grain +P .45ACP and at least one reload
Bare hands

Sometimes both guns, if too hot, or don't want to bother with concealing garment, just the SP101 in a pocket rig

Last edited:

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi,

All the Best,
William

Well--

Even if it WERE my place to comment on your country's laws (which it's not) there would STILL be nothing I could do to change them from over here anyway. If you want to get them changed you will have to get organized to do so on your own.

Last edited:

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Springfield Armory XDm 9mm 115 +p
Cold Steel Gunsite Tactical Folder
Crackberry

Keeps daddy safe & secure...

derobec

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well--

Even if it WERE my place to comment on your country's laws (which it's not) there would STILL be nothing I could do to change them from over here anyway. If you want to get them changed you will have to get organized to do so on your own.

Hi Andy,

Me, get organized? I think you mistake my previous comment; I certainly wasn't requesting help to do something which I can't do myself. Merely, making a comment.

For myself, I've never hidden the fact that I will do anything in my power to destroy an attacker and worry about the consequences later. That is my answer to both, the man on the street and to our namby law-makers.

All the Best,
William

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey, you can get awful creative with those keys, I'd hate to be chain-punched with those.

And that hanky, you could either sew a small bit of lead shot into one corner, or throw it as is, but either way it's a good distraction.

Nah mate , I just tell them I have a touch of the Swine Flu as I start sneezing uncontrollably into the hanky and then chase after them threatening them with the toxic contents. :uhyeah:

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Me, get organized? I think you mistake my previous comment; I certainly wasn't requesting help to do something which I can't do myself. Merely, making a comment.

For myself, I've never hidden the fact that I will do anything in my power to destroy an attacker and worry about the consequences later. That is my answer to both, the man on the street and to our namby law-makers.

All the Best,
William

I think I did mistake you. My bad. But good "answer" anyway. :)

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi,

All the Best,
William

Can't tell by the picture, but some of those fixed blade knives could actually get him arrested in CA as well. Depends on blade size.

But I won't tell...

OP
BLACK LION

BLACK LION

Black Belt
Reaction score
Can't tell by the picture, but some of those fixed blade knives could actually get him arrested in CA as well. Depends on blade size.

But I won't tell...
Not all the tools pictured are legally concealable. The Corkum "first strike" stays on my left hip in plain sight. The "crucible" is legally concealable as the blade length is 3". Some counties allow concealment of up to 5" blades. The S&W double edged knife is a piece of kit that I save for my "bug out" kit and it doesnt leave the locker much. I also have much larger blades(arent pictured) that I "open carry" on my hip but those are more for all out survival in harsh conditions and are part of my bug out kit. I only use them during training or sometimes for chores around the house.
I essentially made it a point to picture the ones which I have successfully carried for a few years despite a few incursions with LEO. Often times they are not fully aware of the laws pertaining to knives. I have been in a position in which I was the one informing them of the law and they declined to argue only to retire to their squad car or desk to look it up in thier PC manual.
I have been around LEO,CHIP and Sheriffs and have never had a problem.
Thats becuase I do my homework before going out of my house with hardware attached about my person.
If I had my CA CCW, you would have seen an HK USP .45 or G17 with an insight M6X but those are locked in the camelback in the car while I am out.
None of what you see will get me arrested for carrying it about my person. I habitually carry according to the law so there is no reason for me to get into hot water aside from sheer stupidity. None of these tools follow me inside restricted areas such as court houses, federal building etc... I only carry a sharpie, pen and pencil in those places.
I have been through enough LEO scrutiny over the years to know well enough what I can and cant do.

V/R

Latest Discussions