Social networks link terrorists

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Relatively old news. Gangsters are doing the same thing. And... as it's getting known to the public outside of LE and intel, they're moving to new tactics.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Clearly, we must bomb Facebook. Our children's lives depend on it.

Seconded.
icon14.gif

Actually, I'd prefer that whoever is in charge of noticing things like this would have just STFU and listened in to whatever they're saying.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
So do telephones and roads.

Blow up the Intrawebs!
Tear down the cell towers!
Plough up the highways!
Ban horses!
Cut out everyone's tongues!
Cower in fear of The Terrorists!

And don't forget to elect me as your Glorious Leader who will protect you from The Terrorists. My Committee to Refinance the Aspiring Potentate is taking donations. No checks, please. Cash only in smal unmarked bills.

Or simply learn how to live in an unsafe world and deal with risk in a realistic way.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I heard terrorists text one another on cell phones. Clearly we must do away with that too... :rolleyes:

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So do telephones and roads.

Blow up the Intrawebs!
Tear down the cell towers!
Plough up the highways!
Ban horses!

And don't forget to elect me as your Glorious Leader who will protect you from The Terrorists. My Committee to Refinance the Aspiring Potentate is taking donations. No checks, please. Cash only in smal unmarked bills.

Or simply learn how to live in an unsafe world and deal with risk in a realistic way.

Well I was with you right up until the

bits... but then my initial agreement had little to do with terrorists and much more to do with being rather cynical and not liking people all that much and of course the fact that I want to be the maniacal ruler of the world which I will control with Xuefu… no election necessary

But then you got me back with

But I still won't elect you since it is contrary to my plans for world domination :D

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I heard terrorists text one another on cell phones. Clearly we must do away with that too... :rolleyes:

Well I could happily do away with texting and cell phones.

But to be honest I am more afraid of the Israelis than terrorists when it comes to cell phones.

They have managed to use them to kill a terrorist or 2.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Well, I heard terrorists breathe air and drink water. As long as there is breatheable air and drinkable water, terrorists will survive!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I heard terrorists breathe air and drink water. As long as there is breatheable air and drinkable water, terrorists will survive!

Then I blame Oxygen! Damn that abundant element! Damn its ability to bond with Hydrogen! If we didn't have Oxygen then we wouldn't have........oh.......wait......never mind :eek:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Then I blame Oxygen! Damn that abundant element! Damn its ability to bond with Hydrogen! If we didn't have Oxygen then we wouldn't have........oh.......wait......never mind :eek:
No oxygen, no fire. No fire... no CO2 emissions from coal plants.

You've figured it out! OXYGEN is really the problem in the world! Let's all start an Oxygen Boycott until it reigns its wantonly destructive ways in!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No oxygen, no fire. No fire... no CO2 emissions from coal plants.

You've figured it out! OXYGEN is really the problem in the world! Let's all start an Oxygen Boycott until it reigns its wantonly destructive ways in!

I'll add that to my list of things to protest, right along with Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Clearly we must shut down all means of communications in order to maintain our freedom and safety. Please report to a DHS Communications Removal Facility to have the speech centers of your brain removed, along with your fingers.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And if we can't shut them down we will pressure them to give up their business-confidential billing information which carries no protection under th....oh crap that's already been done.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Clearly we must shut down all means of communications in order to maintain our freedom and safety. Please report to a DHS Communications Removal Facility to have the speech centers of your brain removed, along with your fingers.

Oh wow, I just had a Paranoia flashback.

Latest Discussions