So, How was the Pasadena Homecoming?

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1. I understand Clyde showed up in a Pink Gi. I think that should go down in history as the Kenpo equivalent of walking into a biker bar and booming "Excuse me ladies! " :eek:

Does anyone have a picture of Clyde from the seminar?

2. Did anyone get a picture from the mirror looking back at the door? I've never been inside the studio so I am curious as to how it looks. If you like, email me one or contact me privately. I don't want to get this thread off track.

Thanks in advance. :asian:

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by cdhall
1. I understand Clyde showed up in a Pink Gi. I think that should go down in history as the Kenpo equivalent of walking into a biker bar and booming "Excuse me ladies! " :eek:

Does anyone have a picture of Clyde from the seminar?

2. Did anyone get a picture from the mirror looking back at the door? I've never been inside the studio so I am curious as to how it looks. If you like, email me one or contact me privately. I don't want to get this thread off track.

Thanks in advance. :asian:

Far left on the bottom, don't see how you could miss it LOL. BTW, this is from the mirror to the other wall, the door is to the left of us about 20 ft.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sepulveda crankin...

Attachments

• $sepulveda.line.jpg
    $sepulveda.line.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 255
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Far left on the bottom, don't see how you could miss it LOL. BTW, this is from the mirror to the other wall, the door is to the left of us about 20 ft.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Man Clyde!! That should be made into a poster for individuality!! Looks like a good time was had by all! Hopefully they will do this again next year sounds like they would have a lot more in attendance!

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Great. Thank you. I swear, you deserve a medal or something for that. :eek:

K

KenpoGirl

Me thinks the Golden Dragon was the official Home Coming Photographer. :lol:

keep them coming Dennis.

Dot