Sneaking up quick!

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Who's all going to Nationals? We will be there.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We will be there as well, sorry I could not help the young man. But I am sure you understand why? Hopefully we can meet up and be properly introduce.

Hope you don't mind a plug for my boys as well, I know we both can use the help.

The website is www.gofundme.com/306wzo My sons Zachary, Caleb and Michael will appreciate anything they can get, so even $10.00 or $20.00 means alot to them.

If you can support both please do.

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'll be there coaching or in holding Wed-Sat., and would be interested in meeting anyone from here. Drop me a PM and I'll give my phone #.
Carl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Luck everyone! :asian:

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
We will be there as well, sorry I could not help the young man. But I am sure you understand why? Hopefully we can meet up and be properly introduce.

Hope you don't mind a plug for my boys as well, I know we both can use the help.

The website is www.gofundme.com/306wzo My sons Zachary, Caleb and Michael will appreciate anything they can get, so even $10.00 or $20.00 means alot to them.

If you can support both please do.
Hope to see you there sir. Hope the Boys made their goal also.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll be there coaching or in holding Wed-Sat., and would be interested in meeting anyone from here. Drop me a PM and I'll give my phone #.
Carl

Sent you a PM also.

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Enjoyed meeting ATC and Archtkd today and hope to see them tomorrow. It was great to put faces with names. Hopefully I'll catch Terry tomorrow or Friday.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Enjoyed meeting ATC and Archtkd today and hope to see them tomorrow. It was great to put faces with names. Hopefully I'll catch Terry tomorrow or Friday.

It was a pleasure to meet you Mr. Carl Sir. Hope that our schools meet up and train next summer. ArchTKD it was good to see you again as well. Tell you son to keep his head up and just keep doing his best. He looked good out there. Got to also meet the Man, the Myth, the Legend Mr. Terry Stoker. Very nice person and hope his team does great. Have yet to run into Gorilla but StudentCarl has informed me that he is in the building so I am sure to see him as I always do. Good luck to you all and save travels back to your homes.

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice seeing you Art and Carl. Sorry I missed Gorrilla, by inches -- had to work a corner -- and wasn't able to connect with Terry. Left yesterday. We bagged a silver in 1st Master female grassroots poomsae and made it to semis in sparring yeserday. Good work in all for our small team and lots of funs in Chicago. Art how did AJ do? Did he recover?

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice seeing you Art and Carl. Sorry I missed Gorrilla, by inches -- had to work a corner -- and wasn't able to connect with Terry. Left yesterday. We bagged a silver in 1st Master female grassroots poomsae and made it to semis in sparring yeserday. Good work in all for our small team and lots of funs in Chicago. Art how did AJ do? Did he recover?
Great news. Coming to Nationals and placing any kind of medal in any event is great. Great talent out there and coming up. I just hope many stick with it to get to the big show.

AJ and Katie both made team. AJ got Gold and his sister took Silver, she is a "B" team member for now. But she still gets to go to camp and will be an alternate for Pan-Am's.

Hope all made it back home or to their next destination safely.

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Great news. Coming to Nationals and placing any kind of medal in any event is great. Great talent out there and coming up. I just hope many stick with it to get to the big show.

AJ and Katie both made team. AJ got Gold and his sister took Silver, she is a "B" team member for now. But she still gets to go to camp and will be an alternate for Pan-Am's.

Hope all made it back home or to their next destination safely.

Kudos for you AJ and Katie. We made it back safe, late Sunday.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tell you what it was great seeing old friends and meeting some very nice people from MT. I for one know alot of us want the same thing for the athletes and coaches. I believe Bruce was very stand up and answered question that was brought to him. We went and had great matches fell short of any medals but we got invited to go train with some highly respected coaches, Zachary lost in overtime to a great player fromthe state of Michigan, but it could have went either way. Caleb lost a heart breaker with 7 points taken away with only 6 seconds on the clock, yea the center ref let him contest everything not just the one thing like you are suppose to, but he was happy with his overall performance. Can't cry over mistakes. I am truely sorry that I missed some of you but am grateful some of you wonder to the back corner of holding to meet me. Sorry just did not have enough energy for the entire week. Back home and starting my second round of chemo, hopefully everything will get better.

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I was privileged to meet Terry, Gorilla, Archtkd, and ATC at nationals, and talk at some length with each of them. They reinforced my belief that this forum is composed of good people who are committed to the art of Taekwondo--the whole art and not just one aspect. I was also encouraged that all of the discussions I had during the week and actions I saw suggest that USAT is moving in a positive direction. I will be watching to see who coaches and how we do at worlds, as well as the remainder of the team trials process.
Carl

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
This trek started 6-30 and will finish 7-15 Ft Lauderdale to Chicago to Greenville SC

It was nice to meet everyone @ Nationals Sorry I missed Arch Tkd!

This is the break down of How we did!!!

2013 AAU Nationals
Kym Gold Sr National Team Member 5th time Sr Bantam
Charlie Gold qualified for team trials JR Bantam

2013 USAT Nationals
Charlie Gold USAT JR National Team Member JR Bantam

2013 USA Karate Nationals
Charlie Bronze alternate JR National Team!

Latest Discussions