Shads back - why I've been away

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shads! Mum and job, bad things to lose so close together. ((((hugs)))) I'm so sorry to hear you've been going through this pain.

Glad to hear you're recuperating from the eye surgery, tho. Hang in there, and if you need to chat, PM me anytime! :)

I want to repeat what the great and mighty SheSulsa has stated.

Welcome Back :)

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Shads, so sorry for your loss. And surgery on top of that! And then the redundancy thing.... I'm a little overwhelmed....don't know what to say. Have thought about you often while you've been away, and am sending lots of positive energy your way.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shads—owe you a PM; will get it out probably tomorrow. Crazy 'round here...

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
:asian:

Sorry to hear about your mom.
Funny thing about being dealt a poor hand...you're only a card or two away from something very special. Keep your chin up. Speaking for a lot of people here you're in our thoughts and prayers.

OP
Shaderon

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yea well.... I'll carry half of that ;) It was me that spoke correct English...

Thanks for all your support guys, it means a heck of a lot. I'm sorry I've not been too talkative recently but you can understand huh?
Anyway life is taking a turn for the better now, I think I'm getting an apology from fate or luck or whoever threw the dice last time.

I've landed the PERFECT job, more money, fantastic prospects, great people, and it's a managerial job in an area that I excel in, Customer Services, so I will be very busy at work and will only be able to write on here in my personal time in the future. Well once I've started anyway, I've got another month off and part of that is holiday in Crete. I've met (again) my cousin's daughter and I get on really well with her, especially since we share an interest, horses. She owns some eventers and wants me to go riding with her whenever I want! So that's my two passions (horses and MAs) fed and the perfect job too. So all that is left now is to have a fantastic holiday, get fitter and the rain to stop... which incidently it looks like it IS doing!

I knew it would all get better if I waited patiently.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Glad to hear the good news, 'Shel. It is uplifting to know that the world can throw good things at us as well as bad.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats on the job, you deserve it..Enjoy your holiday...

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yin and Yang. It takes the bad to help you appreciate the good. Congratulations on your new job. Enjoy your holiday. Glad to see you back and in good spirits. :asian:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations, Shaderon - it sounds like things are going great!

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations all around on all the good new things!! Couldn't happen to a nicer person. :)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyway life is taking a turn for the better now, I think I'm getting an apology from fate or luck or whoever threw the dice last time.

I've landed the PERFECT job, more money, fantastic prospects, great people, and it's a managerial job in an area that I excel in, Customer Services, so I will be very busy at work and will only be able to write on here in my personal time in the future. Well once I've started anyway, I've got another month off and part of that is holiday in Crete. I've met (again) my cousin's daughter and I get on really well with her, especially since we share an interest, horses. She owns some eventers and wants me to go riding with her whenever I want! So that's my two passions (horses and MAs) fed and the perfect job too. So all that is left now is to have a fantastic holiday, get fitter and the rain to stop... which incidently it looks like it IS doing!

I knew it would all get better if I waited patiently.

:partyon: :highfive: Shads!!!! I'm so glad things have turned completely around for you! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your vacation (holiday as you furriners put it ;) )!

Latest Discussions