Say something good...

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
MA-Caver... You always have a piece of good, common sense advice to give a hot-headed teenager. I think you could probably reason with a wall, and win.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam, you have a great sense of humor and I appreciate the honesty with which you post.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hong Kong Fooey, your a #1 super guy. Quicker than the human eye. Youve got style, a groovy smile...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TP, you're like a crab - hard, tough exterior but all mushy inside. You're a good person ... *oops - I wasn't supposed to say that out loud, was I?*

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Hong Kong Fooey, your a #1 super guy. Quicker than the human eye. Youve got style, a groovy smile...

Technopunk, you're a great contibutor to Martial Talk, with lots of informative posts. :)

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
Technopunk, you're a great contibutor to Martial Talk, with lots of informative posts. :)

Jonathan...
You are an insiteful person! With a good name (give or take the "..athan" part ;) ). I enjoy reading your posts/replies.
....and.......that picture of that Kyudo lady..., that's pretty cool!

Your Brother
John

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Brother John- you're like a "big brother"- giving helpful info, funny, and encouraging to me here on MT. Thanks!

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkdgirl....you have a sweet avatar and you help represent the femal TKDers on the board.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bignick, your posts about your art are most often well thought out and well presented.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk you are always open minded and have a great sense of fairness and that is what I respect most about you.
terry

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Bignick, your posts about your art are most often well thought out and well presented.
Technopunk, you have a good sense of humor and witt that I can relate to! It is always interesting to read your posts as I never know what you are going to come up with next:)

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raewyn you are a sensible and very likeable person and I fully enjoy your posting.
terry

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Raewyn you are a sensible and very likeable person and I fully enjoy your posting.
terry
Sensible!! :) Ive never been called that before :)

Terry - you are just the beez neez!! Always have something interesting to post!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raewyn ~ you are always sweet, thoughtful, and supportive. YOU are the beez neez my dear. :)

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sil Lum TigerLady said:
Raewyn ~ you are always sweet, thoughtful, and supportive. YOU are the beez neez my dear. :)

Tigerlady - I feel that when I read your posts, I'm seeing MA from an entirely different perspective. You are really clear about your training and your goals and about how MA affects you personally and I think that this is part of what makes MT so fresh.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someguy you are a brief soul but you have so much info. and knowledge withen in you Sir.
Terry

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, in a world full of sportsmen, you are an artist through and through. You're genuine.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Shesulsa, I've told you before how much I enjoy your posts, the wonderful job you do as a moderator, and how thankful I am you convinced me to become a supporting member. Your place at the top of the rep heap is well deserved.

But, I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your new Avatar and haven't done so. Allow me to correct that situation. It's a very beautiful picture, and I enjoy seeing it. Thank you for sharing it.

Latest Discussions