Say hello to the unemployable

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These pictures were sent to me in an email, with the comment "And I'm sure that not one of them has the foggiest idea why they're unemployed."

Attachments

• $pic02634.jpg
    $pic02634.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 268
  • $pic04886.jpg
    $pic04886.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 314
  • $pic11511.jpg
    $pic11511.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 288
  • $pic16202.jpg
    $pic16202.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 451
  • $pic18875.jpg
    $pic18875.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 282
OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And some more...

Attachments

• $pic24272.jpg
    $pic24272.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 266
  • $pic20328.jpg
    $pic20328.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 265
  • $pic20055.jpg
    $pic20055.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 280
  • $pic19156.jpg
    $pic19156.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 285
  • $pic26362.jpg
    $pic26362.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 593

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Career paths include piercer, tattooist (maybe even a real tattoo artist), drummer in a punk band, help desk tech, web designer, graphic artist, and airport metal detector tester.

;)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Keerist in Heaven..I remember a time when if you wore your hair long you were condsidered by many to be a freak..

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
All I can say is.....eeeeewwwww

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Imagine seeing one of these people pushing your grand mother's wheelchair around at a nursing home. D'oh! what were they thinking? I know everyone has a right to express themselves, but, others have a right to wonder - what the ****

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's job for everyone that's for sure. It just depends on the *career* path you choose. Body modification ranges from mild to extreme, I'm guessing none of those interested in extreme body modification is much interested in being a banker. ;)

On the other hand, as we talked about in the Ink and the Workplace thread, milder forms of boby modification are becoming much more commonplace and accepted. No one even looks at a simple nose piercing any more than they do pierced ears anymore. Same for navel piercings.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One thing's for sure... with all that metal, these folks had better stay away from heavy duty electromagnets...

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
They could never make it as secret agents or "ninjas" all that clanking and clinking would make it hard to sneak up on somebody

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did the guy with the "**** off" tat on his belly HAVE to be drinking an Amber Bock? Couldn't he have posed with a piss-colored, watery lager in hand instead?

::sigh::

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know, I was just thinking, with those kinds of piercings you can look pretty intimidating, but all someone has to do grab a hold and PULL! Can you say "ouch"?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know, I was just thinking, with those kinds of piercings you can look pretty intimidating, but all someone has to do grab a hold and PULL! Can you say "ouch"?

No kidding. Look at all those targets... :lol2:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I know of an attractive girl at my work who has a tiny diamond chip on her nostril. I remember thinking/hoping that she won't get carried away with it in the future. She's really pretty and shouldn't mar such beauty with piercings.

Some folks just want to say something... WHAT? I have no clue but they think they're expressing themselves with excessive piercings. Sheesh... soo umm, like... what's your message dude? "I want to tell the world to **** off!" ??? Well gee.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No one even looks at a simple nose piercing any more than they do pierced ears anymore. Same for navel piercings.

:D

You make me fear that I am horribly old fashioned and repressive JT :(.

I don't know if it's related to my fear of needles (long story ... blood poisoning as a child ... many injections) but any piercings make my stomach turn (with the exception of normal earings, probably because the fact that they do pierce the lobe is somewhat masked).

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know of an attractive girl at my work who has a tiny diamond chip on her nostril. I remember thinking/hoping that she won't get carried away with it in the future. She's really pretty and shouldn't mar such beauty with piercings.
And of course some of us would not find a nostril piercing unattractive. I've said this before, "The only difference between people with bodyart and those without, is people with bodyart won't judge you for not having any."

Latest Discussions