Santa DUI -- pretty sad/funny

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hat's off to the officer who had to deal with this particular Santa. Kept his composure throughout.

Yeah there was a dead deer in the back. :barf:
[yt]ELn-1iP3BDs[/yt]
Wonder what was in those presents :uhyeah:

What was your worst/funniest Christmas DUI pullover?

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's real... there's a note by the video on YouTube that reads: Leaked by West Midlands Police, Thur 25th Dec, 2008. West Midlands, I presume in England.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Tez can confirm or refute... I've got my suspicions, because I can't believe that any cop would have let some of that go on as long as it did. Reminds me way too much of a Reno 911 type clip...

But it could be real. Stranger and wackier things have happened. (For example, thanks to some drunken geniuses, I know that some stores plastic grocery-type bags will hold liquid...)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
. I've got my suspicions, because I can't believe that any cop would have let some of that go on as long as it did. Reminds me way too much of a Reno 911 type clip...

And you'd be right. The guys that posted the clip are filmmakers that describe the clip as one of "several of their fantastic films."

http://uk.youtube.com/user/rapidpics

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And you'd be right. The guys that posted the clip are filmmakers that describe the clip as one of "several of their fantastic films."

http://uk.youtube.com/user/rapidpics
Like I said... some of that just didn't make sense that any cop would tolerate it that long. You take a leak while I'm doing drunk tests on you... We're done. I do believe I can articulate that your judgement is rather impaired! :eek:

Great detective work, Carol!

Latest Discussions