Salutations

Pijay

White Belt
Reaction score
Normally I would be more comfortable staying a lurker but that blurb up top about never having posted is starting to bug me so here goes. I am a middle aged lady studying TKD (as you can imagine there's a few challenges there). I've enjoyed browsing some of the old threads. In so doing I "met" IcemanSK and realised he knows my instuctor (which is cool considering Iceman is west coast and we are east coast). Now hopefully this post lets me go back into lurker mode..............:)

Hey, cool, another female TKD practitioner! Welcome - and please pop in and chat every so often - we need to stick together! :wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk!:)

Mike

Pijay said:
Normally I would be more comfortable staying a lurker but that blurb up top about never having posted is starting to bug me so here goes. I am a middle aged lady studying TKD (as you can imagine there's a few challenges there). I've enjoyed browsing some of the old threads. In so doing I "met" IcemanSK and realised he knows my instuctor (which is cool considering Iceman is west coast and we are east coast). Now hopefully this post lets me go back into lurker mode..............:)

umm... most definitely not! :D

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :wavey:

Thanks for the greetings everyone - pacificshore - can I go?? To your avatar that is. What a beautiful picture. Can just imagine myself there...........

Welcome to MT! :wavey: The more, the merrier. And I am also digging your avatar. Resistance is futile! :borg:

Swordlady said:
Welcome to MT! :wavey: The more, the merrier. And I am also digging your avatar. Resistance is futile! :borg:

Except it wasn't was it? :cool:

Welcome. Pijay! Lots of us "middle aged" people here. (some more "middle" than others") Plenty of room for one more! :)

Welcome to Martial Talk! NO LURKING!!!! lol

Seriously, feel free to post and enjoy the board. We don't bite.

Hey, Welcome to MT! :wavey: No Lurking!

For my official Welcome to MT, Pijay!!!!! :partyon: Come'on in, the water's fine

Latest Discussions

Back