Protection Dogs

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but the photos the press are using over here are theseā€¦
View attachment 30044

View attachment 30045
Mutilated dogs, with ears chopped off, something that is illegal in the UK.

Genetics does have a play in dog breeding, Border Collies herd as do Corgis. Retrieved fetch. Sighthounds hunt, they have prey drive and the 'fighting' dogs fight. It's in their genes, they are more inclined to be aggressive so of course those who want a big scary dog go for those breeds making sure they live up to their reputation therefore perpetuating the reputation. Of course all the attacks we've seen and deaths just compound the issue.

The knife issue here is played up by the government as is the immigration issue. We don't have an epidemic of knife crime, we have a specific youth gang culture problem. There are solutions but they cost money, time and effort by the politicians. That isn't going to happen. So we get headlines splashed across the media scaring people into believing we have sold kids running rampant with knives.
I'm not going to make this political but I am sick of the way this country is being portrayed as far as knife crime is concerned.

Okay rant over. ADOPT A GREYHOUND! šŸ˜

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mercy! They considered confiscation and euthanasia?! What sort of evil mandate kidnaps citizen family members and murders them for their looks or genetics? Oh wait, I just remembered. I would let someone take my furry children over my dead body. Good luck to them, hope they are extremely committed.
Considering the majority type of owners of these dogs we have here confiscating and rehoming would be a blessing for the dogs.