Playmobil airport security checkpoint

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Those reviews are great!

On that same page there was a picture of another Playmobil set, safe crackers/thieves. Honestly, I don't know what to think. Is this a joke?

I had no idea Playmobil was so subversive.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wonder if the figures are anatomically correct? You know, for the strip search afterwards….

OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hm, maybe I should have posted this to the LEO forum instead?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aw, c'mon ... how can you play cops 'n' robbers with Playmobil if they don't carry BOTH?

;)

Kinda like Barbie ... was she supposed to marry G.I. Joe? No, she needed a neutered male to dominate, divorce and debridle of all possessions. Just look at all the crap she got in the settlement!

:lol2:

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
What would really be awesome is a Playmobile Genetics Research Laboratory, with cell culture equipment and media, DNA sequencers, PCR thermalcyclers, etc. That's what I want.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What would really be awesome is a Playmobile Genetics Research Laboratory, with cell culture equipment and media, DNA sequencers, PCR thermalcyclers, etc. That's what I want.

Geek :p

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
What would really be awesome is a Playmobile Genetics Research Laboratory, with cell culture equipment and media, DNA sequencers, PCR thermalcyclers, etc. That's what I want.[/quote]

Ohhhhh Baby! Biological Warfare! and better pharmacuticlas. I am so in. Why didn't my parents give me one of these when I was a kid? Ohhhh yah. There was flooding the house . . . twice, the fires at the school ( they Gave me a Bunsen Burner, therefore they started it) melting the lab tables, ( you'd think they'd be inert, nope) and the list goes on. Still ....

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Those reviews are great!
Indeed they are... have me rolling... :lfao: The first two were definitely gut busters...
I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.
The best thing about this product is that it teaches kids about the realities of living in a high-surveillence society. My son said he wants the Playmobil Neighborhood Surveillence System set for Christmas. I've heard that the CC TV cameras on that thing are pretty worthless in terms of quality and motion detection, so I think I'll get him the Playmobil Abu-Gharib Interogation Set instead (it comes with a cute little memo from George Bush).

This toy would be a lot more realistic with about 350 people standing in line for an average of an hour. It still makes a nice set with the interrogation room.

I wonder if the figures are anatomically correct? You know, for the strip search afterwards….
They could be... if not they should be.

Man this thread is killing me.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think there are people I know still waiting for "Butch Barbie" or Gender Identity Crisis Barb to ... come out. ;)

OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually there are a few lines of them, or rather of Barbie and Ken knockoffs. Go to a GLBT bookstore and you'll find shelves of them. Some of them come with X-rated accessories too.

Last edited:

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually there are a few lines of them, or rather of Barbie and Ken knockoffs. Go to a GLBT bookstore and you'll find shelves of them. Some of them come with X-rated accessories too.

Hah hah! Now I know what to get my lesbo sister for Christmas!

Latest Discussions