Pets

Originally posted by Ceicei
Renegade,
These dogs are bbbiiiggg. Do you keep them indoors or outside?

- Ceicei

They stay inside over night. They usually try to take over the bed. This is why I learned Martial Arts, not to protect my life just my bed!!!

Originally posted by Renegade
They stay inside over night. They usually try to take over the bed. This is why I learned Martial Arts, not to protect my life just my bed!!!
hahaa I hear you there ~!! our 90# black lab allows me a corner of the bed when she's feeling gracious.. I have woken up sidekicking her off the bed as I reach for the blankets only to find myself in mid fall from the bed~!!

Beasts I say :)

Originally posted by Seig
Funny, she moves when I side kick her out of bed.:confused:

Are you saying that Tess needs to work on her sidekick or maybe she should brace herself in someway?:rofl:

Okay-

Here are my pets/friends.........

This is Jordie:

Attachments

• $jordie.jpg
    $jordie.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 143
I have a 3 1/2 yr old golden retriever named Maggie. She LIVES for chasing tennis balls. I'm convinced she would retriever her self to death if she could only find someone willing to throw the ball for 7 days straight.

hey, look at that. I got promoted to MT yellow belt - woohoo!

Oh sure, when she's being cute and adorable, she's yours
Tina does the same thing with our son, Logan:mad:

I took my Boxer, Draco to the vet yesterday for a check up. I'm tellin' ya, if anyone ever breaks into this house he'll get licked to death unless he happens to have a thermometer in his hands..... then he's a dead man. Took me and a rather portly vets assistant to hold him down for the temp. He got his shots without a wimper.

Here's one of the Stinkmeyer weilding (or at lest crawling on) one of my moro kris. She is vicious with a blade, and not to bad with sharp teeth and a raised tail.

Attachments

• $mini-stinkywep.jpg
    $mini-stinkywep.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 105

Latest Discussions

Back